UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Supplies for my long awaited rebound have arrived and I was after a few opinions on how to stack everything. Aims of the cycle are purely strength/power based.

I have ....

20ml trenoxyprop (100prop, 50mg tren ace,50mgoxy per ml)

Test 400 (400mg enanthate per ml)

Tren enanthate (100mg per ml)

Dbol blue hearts (10mg per tab)

The cycle will start with 1ml of trenoxyprop per day and 40mg dbol per day for 4 weeks. Then I want to go over to the long acting esters for 8 weeks then maybe add halo then cruise on test before PCT.

Any ideas how to switch over to the long acting esters smoothly? This is the part which is catching me out. I think running the long esters from the start might be overkill with the shorter ones...or not? :D

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
pauly7582 said:
Ok. Supplies for my long awaited rebound have arrived and I was after a few opinions on how to stack everything. Aims of the cycle are purely strength/power based.

I have ....

20ml trenoxyprop (100prop, 50mg tren ace,50mgoxy per ml)

Test 400 (400mg enanthate per ml)

Tren enanthate (100mg per ml)

Dbol blue hearts (10mg per tab)

The cycle will start with 1ml of trenoxyprop per day and 40mg dbol per day for 4 weeks. Then I want to go over to the long acting esters for 8 weeks then maybe add halo then cruise on test before PCT.

Any ideas how to switch over to the long acting esters smoothly? This is the part which is catching me out. I think running the long esters from the start might be overkill with the shorter ones...or not? :D
id run the long esters from week 1 just at a lower( halfish) dose then up it to what you want week 3 ,(750test/400tren wanst it)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts