UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to a friend about his comp this weekend ! He didn’t place but looked great . I asked him his sted protocol up to the day and he said of many other compounds - 250mg test e and 4iu gh ???

Now he has two more coming up , personally I don’t think test and gh has any place in prep 2 weeks out ?? . I advised on tren A , mast P , winny/var ..touch of halo and maybe duiretics if he feeling naughty..
Won’t go into doses but am I wrong in thinking test even in suspension or gh hasnt any place in prep for stage days or same day !!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Just spoke to a friend about his comp this weekend ! He didn’t place but looked great . I asked him his sted protocol up to the day and he said of many other compounds - 250mg test e and 4iu gh ???

Now he has two more coming up , personally I don’t think test and gh has any place in prep 2 weeks out ?? . I advised on tren A , mast P , winny/var ..touch of halo and maybe duiretics if he feeling naughty..
Won’t go into doses but am I wrong in thinking test even in suspension or gh hasnt any place in prep for stage days or same day !!
Ideally mate yeah, depending on if he's an open BB or board short guy tho, but generally speaking test is dropped 5-7 days out if prop which it should be, if enth then 2 weeks out, and replaced with DHT's and halo for the extra dryness, and GH gets dropped a week out also, again as it holds water, all you can do is advise mate, personally i never competed to take part, it was always to win, hence why i stopped because dudes in the amateur levels now are taking wild stacks and alsorts of HG and peptides etc just gets too dangerous for my liking, now if i was a paid athlete then thats different, so maybe your pal was just wanting to see how he did doing things on the mild.

·
Premium Member
12,628 Posts
Has he got a coach. Don’t get me wrong there are some decent ones about but there are some who are questionable that seem to recommend overcomplicated stacks. Can’t remember who that recent user was basically just looking to lose a bit of chub. Employed a coach who recommended a 4 compound stack when 250 test would have sufficed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts