UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
141 - 160 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
464 Posts
I know I don’t reply a lot but I’m actually surprised that people have supported and not taken the piss lol. Thanks anyway and I do take it all in with the comments
A lot of people get rinsed on here usually because they deserve it. You just need help to get your head straight again. It’s something a lot of us can relate to.
We’re all behind ya mate 💪

·
So it seems a Human had been rather injured by a k
9,454 Posts
You need to keep the training in mate, you can't just stop. The training is what will help get you through it
If I'm feeling a bit down and don't feel like working out if I get the workout done anyway I will generally feel a lot better afterwards.

I'd also recommend a good diet and getting outdoors more. Has a massive effect on mental health.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
I know I don’t reply a lot but I’m actually surprised that people have supported and not taken the piss lol. Thanks anyway and I do take it all in with the comments
All the best it’s not easy. I know I struggle to be sober any day. Like I’ll finish work in 2 hours and first thing I’ll do is drink when I get in. It’s not a good cycle but hard
A lot of people get rinsed on here usually because they deserve it. You just need help to get your head straight again. It’s something a lot of us can relate to.
We’re all behind ya mate 💪
he is still a waster and needs to sort it on the daily but he best be shifting some tin from time to time

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
What's the latest Jack?
Well upto 4 days of no drinking. Been getting in the gym. Tomorrow I’ll do some max effort lifts to see where I’m at. Sorted my diet out although not being that serious about what I’m eating as all that’s important so far is I go gym consistently

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
Well upto 4 days of no drinking. Been getting in the gym. Tomorrow I’ll do some max effort lifts to see where I’m at. Sorted my diet out although not being that serious about what I’m eating as all that’s important so far is I go gym consistently
Well done Jack! Good news, keep going mate! 👍

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
I’m drunk. Drunky drunky drunk. Oh well learned I can’t drink a few like a normal person ever. I mean I don’t just get drunk I can’t stop till it’s lights out

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
You are doing well, it is hard, but forget about last night and get back on your plan. Don't knock yourself it doesn't help and we all will not think anything bad about your slip up to your plan. We all want you to succeed!!!!
I’m drunk right now aswell from this morning ****mylife. I am going to stop though I feel it. I hate drinking so much now

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
464 Posts
I’m drunk. Drunky drunky drunk. Oh well learned I can’t drink a few like a normal person ever. I mean I don’t just get drunk I can’t stop till it’s lights out
thts how I always was. I managed to quit cold Turkey for 6 months bit it crept back in till I was drinking g same as before. If I woke up at 6 I’d go downstairs n open a can of Zubr if it was a weekend and continue all day.
I thought, like you that it’s all or nothing. But this time round I can drink when I choose to. It comes in time, just DONT GIVE UP!

we’re all behind ya mate 💪💪

141 - 160 of 204 Posts