UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Still havent found my VG

2K views 53 replies 13 participants last post by  Pincher 
#1 ·
Hi all, after having pinned on both my delts, I am given them a rest. Pinned my left n right quad already once, but want to try my VG.. I follow videos on line, but still scared im going to pin in a diffrent place n end up ****ed up lol… Any othe ways of locating them???

#11 ·
For VG you kinda wanna be in the middle of 1 and 2.

To locate your vg stand with you hand on your hips like a gay little tea pot. Raise your leg out to the side and you'll feel you VG raise out like a golf ball sized lump. Pin in the middle of that sucker.
Right after advice I have raised my
Leg and here is were i feel like ball of muscle pic attached, so this is were im pinning **** it haha

Attachments

#24 ·
There is a lot of opinion and ultimately, everyone's physiology will be slightly different. But I prefer to follow the medical diagrams. So you see where it is located on the image @Philfg shared, if you stick your finger there whilst standing it will be hard, sit down with your finger in the same spot and it will become soft and fleshy. Then jab that slab!

#26 ·
I think youve got me closer to the spot with ur methodology haha so following ur advice pic is were it sit mine lol

well following ur guideline makes sense n yes ur right fleshy when you sit…So drawn diagram to show u see what you think…. Worth a try thou just scared in case i pin the IT band haha. Ano im a fat **** lol

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.