UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
View attachment 211139

Lots think the same it's in the name. It's no where near the glute. Its located near the hip as per picture above.
Ffs man hahaha appreciate everyones help but a think some of yous pin completely in different places lol Inwas td that when u lift ur leg aodeways a lump comes out so pin there! I have located this lump and is basically more or less wers this diagram is鈥 So my question a guess it's a matter of trial n error really

thanks all

Registered
There is a lot of opinion and ultimately, everyone's physiology will be slightly different. But I prefer to follow the medical diagrams. So you see where it is located on the image @Philfg shared, if you stick your finger there whilst standing it will be hard, sit down with your finger in the same spot and it will become soft and fleshy. Then jab that slab!

Premium Member
Ffs man hahaha appreciate everyones help but a think some of yous pin completely in different places lol Inwas td that when u lift ur leg aodeways a lump comes out so pin there! I have located this lump and is basically more or less wers this diagram is鈥 So my question a guess it's a matter of trial n error really

thanks all
Pin the lump. I'm pretty lean and can feel it like described. If I go further back I have nothing there, it's a dip to my arse muscle, more fatty, no meat, then I can feel my glute where I'd also pin.

Good luck you'll be ok.

I'm going to try the sitting down method, I tend to move my hips the opposite way to relax the muscle/lump then pin.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
There is a lot of opinion and ultimately, everyone's physiology will be slightly different. But I prefer to follow the medical diagrams. So you see where it is located on the image @Philfg shared, if you stick your finger there whilst standing it will be hard, sit down with your finger in the same spot and it will become soft and fleshy. Then jab that slab!
I think youve got me closer to the spot with ur methodology haha so following ur advice pic is were it sit mine lol
well following ur guideline makes sense n yes ur right fleshy when you sit鈥o drawn diagram to show u see what you think鈥. Worth a try thou just scared in case i pin the IT band haha. Ano im a fat cunt lol

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Aslirate for blood? I take it?
Well sounds good to me but as a caution instead of filling it straight away with 1.5ml of test E im just going to put .5 in the VG to test the waters, n 1ml left quad鈥f deaction os good then next pin day I will flood it with 1.5ml oil 馃檲

Premium Member
Going to give this a go on my next Jab day, What size pin is everyone using for vg? Watched a few videos where people use 0.5inch slins then some with 1.25 inch? Cheers

Registered
Going to give this a go on my next Jab day, What size pin is everyone using for vg? Watched a few videos where people use 0.5inch slins then some with 1.25 inch? Cheers
Depends on how lean really. I use a 1 inch blue but 1.25 have been easy too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I been using
Orange or blue no Issues

Registered
Simon90 is right, it's not as far forward as that. It's more to the side, you still kind of have to twist a bit, but not as much as a gluteus maximus shot.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Confusion.com 馃槀
Ive come out with a great idea ! Lol, i am going to print an arm, and a hand position it exactly where the picture shows on google n see who in the group has been correct 馃槀馃槀 n stab the ****er ie VG lol

21 - 40 of 54 Posts