UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after having pinned on both my delts, I am given them a rest. Pinned my left n right quad already once, but want to try my VG.. I follow videos on line, but still scared im going to pin in a diffrent place n end up ****ed up lol… Any othe ways of locating them???

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Either the upper right or upper left side of your arrse, depending on what hand you use to pin.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,164 Posts
Personally I’d go with Derek & PITB…
Then you only lose a chunk of arse if there’s an infection - there’s some right horror stories with quad injections (even with ‘clean’ gear)

*no ****

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
For VG you kinda wanna be in the middle of 1 and 2.

To locate your vg stand with you hand on your hips like a gay little tea pot. Raise your leg out to the side and you'll feel you VG raise out like a golf ball sized lump. Pin in the middle of that sucker.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

To locate your vg stand with you hand on your hips like a gay little tea pot. Raise your leg out to the side and you'll feel you VG raise out like a golf ball sized lump. Pin in the middle of that sucker.
Right after advice I have raised my
Leg and here is were i feel like ball of muscle pic attached, so this is were im pinning **** it haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Joint Hand Arm Shoulder Muscle

It's more here. Like mentioned above rotate you leg out to the side and move your hips. It feels like a lump moving. I go 1 inch down from the highest spot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As per Phil's post above OP. As I suggested in your other thread on this, locate it standing, keep your fingers on it, sit down (hard surface is better i.e. toilet seat/edge of bath) and it becomes relaxed and easily injectable.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Thanks

perfect thanks
That yello circle isn't where it is atall. The clues in the name ventrogluteal. GLUTE lol. Not gonna be at the front Is it ffs.
This guy probably has the best diagram for it. I pin mine there smoothest site no pip holds alot off oil

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
That yello circle isn't where it is atall. The clues in the name ventrogluteal. GLUTE lol. Not gonna be at the front Is it ffs.

Jaw Ornament Holiday ornament Magenta Heart

Lots think the same it's in the name. It's no where near the glute. Its located near the hip as per picture above.

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,550 Posts

Pin with leg out whilst standing like a gay teapot..? 😝😆

1 - 20 of 54 Posts