UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Getting bigger by the day
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im thinking about a little week away in Turkey in January, but before I book anything I am interested in whether you can buy steroids over the counter there. I've heard you can, however before I book.. I'd like to make sure.

Is there a 'best' place to go in Turkey to get them, and if poss... what is renowned for being the best in Turkey??

Thanks,

·
Getting bigger by the day
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that you can bring them back to the UK as its legal here for personal use.

It's difficult for customs to prove that it's not for personal use...

I think so long as you don't take the p*ss and bring back loads of suitcases full it should be okay.

·
Dance like nobodys watching....Fcuk like your bein
174 Posts
you will be fine brining back gear from Turkey, just dont go over the top. i.e 10,000 dbol tabs.

To my knowledge, it is understood that the threshold per person for importing steroids without intent to supply is 3 Months supply for personal use. BUT, what the F**K is 3 months supply!? so, print of a Pro Bodybuilders steroid cycle which in most cases can be Sh*t loads of gear: 2-3g of test per week. 500 dbol tabs etc etc and just work off that. If you get caught, show them your cycle and make sure it allties in just to be on the safe side.

·
Banned
716 Posts
buy it all over the counter mate, theres a pharmacy every 200 meters its ridiculous haha.

all depend what they have in, jans not a popular tourist time so you might be lucky and get pretty much anything they normally stock.

i went in june and they only had turkish sus in 1 out of the 6 or 7 pharmacys i went in.

i wasnt intrested in the actual steroids, they had anapalon (nap 50s), primo, sus, and a few others. i did bring back loads of proviron tho, no problem at all. know people that have brought back about 100ml sus no questions asked too, think the legal limit is 125 quid worth for personal use, but id check the home office website incase thats changed.

obviously keep your reciepts if your going to go close to the limit. if your just getting a cycles worth you'll be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.