UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
I think ive heard of one confirmed (or possibly confirmed) case.

Very very unlikely IMO. but if your that worried about it you can get stuff thats batch tested and verified not to contain anything on the wada list.

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
westy125 said:
I can remember having the first batch of ultimate orange years ago! that stuff made you feel bad, but there wasnt steroids in it just amphets
They dont make any more of that nowadays do they my dad used to go on about how it had eph in it.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,730 Posts
I heard that the first batches of met-rx had dbol in them, so that people gained muscle, and by word of mouth around the gyms, the stuff really worked, it took off like wild fire, then they stopped putting dbol into them once people thought they worked, dont know if this is true or not.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
chemical warfare lol

they had some very strong muti vit packs....and the napalm drink put someone in my gym in hospital

they were a very small company then....and far far removed from the cnp we all know and love

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
I heard that the first batches of met-rx had dbol in them, so that people gained muscle, and by word of mouth around the gyms, the stuff really worked, it took off like wild fire, then they stopped putting dbol into them once people thought they worked, dont know if this is true or not.
hmmm

not sure....as it was developed origonally for cancer pateints in hospital...as a meal replacement for people with low apetites

it took on in bb'ing much later

·
Banned
795 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
I prob had some of the first met-rx (in uk) 93-94ish? at one point a freind of mine was tryed to get the franchise right for the uk.

Dont know if it had dbol in it as i was on d bol anyway:lol:Was one of the best tasting then though:thumbup1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.