UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to Bangkok and thought that it's been a while since my last cycle, might do one in a few weeks. I was thinking possibly a test-only cycle for cutting, but not 100% sure yet.

I know that pharma-grade stroids are legally available in most pharmacies, but can anyone recommend some good places in Bangkok? Because I hear that there are very good real ones but also fakes.

Also which brand names are the best for Test Prop and Enanthate or Sustanon? Also if you know which steroids are available in general, please tell me. I'm hoping to find t-bol at some point, but that might be a little difficult as it's only produced UG for sport purposes..

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up the posts by Ausbuilt, he details where in krungtep.

Chok dee na. :)
Thanks :) had a look but only found an older thread from 2012 where he gave some tips. I'm hoping if someone with up to date info could give me a name of a good pharmacy or something. I've been trying to research it and apparently most pharmacies near the touristy areas stock them, but prices can vary a lot!

·
I lift heavy things.
3,134 Posts
Just near Nana by or BTS Asok there are a bunch. I can't remember specifics but on the Sukhumvit Road you'll be spoilt for choice.

Androllics, thai pinks, blue hearts, bayer test 250, bonavar, testolic, unigen, are just a few of the top of my head. Enjoy.

Oh and posting some thai dbol's home for the UKM lads won't be forgotten lol. :D

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just near Nana by or BTS Asok there are a bunch. I can't remember specifics but on the Sukhumvit Road you'll be spoilt for choice.

Androllics, thai pinks, blue hearts, bayer test 250, bonavar, testolic, unigen, are just a few of the top of my head. Enjoy.

Oh and posting some thai dbol's home for the UKM lads won't be forgotten lol. :D
Thanks just went to a pharma near Nana today and found what I was looking for :D Bayer Testoviron + Testolic propionate.

Oh man, Bonavar.. I'd love to try that. I wonder what dose one would need in comparison to the crappy UG stuff :eek: must be very expensive to run anyways.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Thanks just went to a pharma near Nana today and found what I was looking for :D Bayer Testoviron + Testolic propionate.

Oh man, Bonavar.. I'd love to try that. I wonder what dose one would need in comparison to the crappy UG stuff :eek: must be very expensive to run anyways.
Mate, the pharmacy end of Nana Plaza Soi with auto-slide door is the only place I'll use in BKK. You find that? Ask them for testosterone and then 'the book' and they'll have the full selection for you...pharma (Bayer, Unigen) and UGL (Alpha, all over for Thaiger now last time I checked). PM me if you need.

And I'm actually running Bonavar right now. I'm on 50mg ED, running with TRT level test (Unigen) and there's a very noticeable difference than with test alone (energy, vascularity, leaning). Eating two strips a day (2.5mg FFS)! Fortunately the exchange rate's good right now...

·
Gym Addict
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mate, the pharmacy end of Nana Plaza Soi with auto-slide door is the only place I'll use in BKK. You find that? Ask them for testosterone and then 'the book' and they'll have the full selection for you...pharma (Bayer, Unigen) and UGL (Alpha, all over for Thaiger now last time I checked). PM me if you need.

And I'm actually running Bonavar right now. I'm on 50mg ED, running with TRT level test (Unigen) and there's a very noticeable difference than with test alone (energy, vascularity, leaning). Eating two strips a day (2.5mg FFS)! Fortunately the exchange rate's good right now...
Nice man, I actually went to the Charoen Pharmacy just 4 doors left along Sukhumvit from Soi Nana.. Which side is the one you are talking about on?

How much do the Bonavars cost over here? (I assume talking about prices is OK in this case as we are talking about legal pharmacy stuff)

Let me know how it goes, would love to try it sometime!

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Nice man, I actually went to the Charoen Pharmacy just 4 doors left along Sukhumvit from Soi Nana.. Which side is the one you are talking about on?
How much do the Bonavars cost over here? (I assume talking about prices is OK in this case as we are talking about legal pharmacy stuff)

Ha, the right one. If you walk up Soi 4 to Sukhumvit, turn right (you'll walk past a store selling bags, belts n socks n that), then a few doors up is the Pharmacy. It's the only pharmacy without an open front and has an automatic sliding glass door.

Re price, really depends on how much you buy and how often you buy, without getting into specifics. Also, watch out with the legality, without a prescription Test, HGH, etc isn't legal. You'll not be going to the monkey house but you'll be paying the 'police' to keep on to your gear. Saying that all these pharmacies pay the police to sell it so you'll only have a problem if they get you with it away from the Pharmacy.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts

One more thing, go with Oxavar from Unigen, FDA and MIMS pharmaceutical company, their Var checks out in lab reports and the tabs are 10mg as opposed to 2.5mg.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.