UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my details first;

I'm running a course of test E 500mg p/w for 15 weeks + dianabol 40mg x 6 weeks.

Anyways, the obvious factors have kicked in (stupidly high sex drive, spots, oily skin and weight gain).

But heres the actual question;

The quantity and quality of my semen is so much more... (when i say quality...i dont mean taste, just texture.).

I was under the impression that it would decrease the production of semen (or is it just sperm cells)?

I mean, I'm playing with the snake more or less every day (lol) and well, Its safe to say i need more than a handfull of tissues.

Anyways, why is this...shouldn't it be the opposite.?

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know they come from different places, i was under the impression it would reduce the load. lol

And i got mixed up between semen and sperm in my topic.

Also, not using HCG (can't store it here, family would go ape!) lol

·
sport lover and life lol
279 Posts
Uriel said:
bro, when people get a vesectomy (no more wee tadpoles) - what do you think shoots out their cream cannons?? dust and cobwebs??
my mate had a snip job and after a few drinks i got me wife [blond but not normally dumb] to ask him what comes out when he comes , his answer, you know old style kettles you put on stove, and when boiled they whistle , well its the same, hot air comes out but the whistling is different to how much hot air iv stored up , her face was a picture ,:beer:mine was on floor laughing lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.