UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Work in Progress
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a thread to see if anybody else dealt with this or is dealing with it?

lately me and a mate have been accused of taking steroids and such when were out in town.We have taken them and plan to in the near future so its not the accusations. its the fact that when people see that were getting bigger they automatically assume its just the steroids and minimal effort.

a few mates of ours that weve known since school have also been telling people that were "on the roids"

weve come to terms with the fact that its a small price to pay for what we aim to achieve. Average joes love something to gossip about - end of.

just dissapointing to see how some people have such empty lives that they feel the need to lecture me on something they obviously know f**k all about to make themselves feel what?.. "superior" more sensible? wise up :confused1:

anyways rant over :laugh:

so has anybody else had this?

·
Work in Progress
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i think it depends on the sort of people you surround yourself with when you go out.

ive just started to spend more time with people who care less about what i do and more about who i am :)

·
Gettin' it Done with Cardiff Sports Nutrition
45 Posts
Whenever you achieve success in any field, some people will try and find a way to devalue it.

Most people are delusional and uneducated when it comes to steroids and believe the media exaggerations. Fact is the majority of people who use steroids train a lot harder than those who don't.

My advice is be careful who tell because it could even have a negative effect in something serious like at work.

If people are going to judge you with a lack of information they probably aren't worth knowing.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Heard it all the time, my family is strongly against steroids, then again they're easilly influenced by the media.

Have been questioned and I think they're under the impression i'm a smart and sensible lad so they wont "probe". I mean i've gained 22lbs in since july...and my bodyfat has dropped (i mean 22lbs! how the FK!? tbh its more muscle density, as to size but size is quite noticeable).

People like to judge otheres, i'd imagine we all do, if we look on cover of many mags, we'd often point and says hes obviously hammered the clen or t3. lol

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Get it all the time mate but who cares?? The people that say these things to me are the type that smoke weed at evey given oppertunity, are out binge drinking every weekend, and look like sh1t.......

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
they think is STEROID with NO EFFORT.. EASY WAY OUT.

My so called friend told nearly everyone i know .. oh NOW his doing this and that .. and people came back to me saying i know what you are doing is not good .. I was like Do i look bothered lol I tell anyone straight up. i just don't give a F*** .. simple.

it's up to me how and with what i abuse my body ..

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
kieren1234 said:
Get it all the time mate but who cares?? The people that say these things to me are the type that smoke weed at evey given oppertunity, are out binge drinking every weekend, and look like sh1t.......
spot on .. reps :D

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
every time i go out i get it mate, look at him he's a sted head and all this

what they dont realise is that aswell as the steroids i have a good diet and routine,

they think you take steroids and just imedietly get big,

just if it was that easy lol

·
Premium Member
16,442 Posts
I get it off people that i haven't seen me for a while. I've only done a couple of oral courses though so i've only really dabbled but i just lie and say i haven't. :)

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
People know fuk all about training.

I was accused of roids 13 years before I took them lol after putting on about a stone or 2 natty.

Conversely people look at at huge roiders and ask me if they are natty lol, clueless

·
GET HENCH OR DIE TRYING !
224 Posts
Im a week and a half into my first injectable cycle 750mg sust 350 E/W ,Im gonna get non stop comments from freinds and family but i couldn't really give a f**k ,like some of you fellas have said people aint got a f***ing scooby about how hard people train ,how hard it is to stay in on a weekend when loads of ya mates are out on the p**s and how hard it is to keep ya diet eating every 2-3 hours, so b****ks to em a !? :thumbup1:

·
If you always do what you've always done, you&
344 Posts
I've been asked a few times before I started taking them but tbh I would just lie and say its "dat dere cell tech init" :lol:

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
D4V3 said:
just a thread to see if anybody else dealt with this or is dealing with it?

lately me and a mate have been accused of taking steroids and such when were out in town.We have taken them and plan to in the near future so its not the accusations. its the fact that when people see that were getting bigger they automatically assume its just the steroids and minimal effort.

a few mates of ours that weve known since school have also been telling people that were "on the roids"

weve come to terms with the fact that its a small price to pay for what we aim to achieve. Average joes love something to gossip about - end of.

just dissapointing to see how some people have such empty lives that they feel the need to lecture me on something they obviously know f**k all about to make themselves feel what?.. "superior" more sensible? wise up :confused1:

anyways rant over :laugh:

so has anybody else had this?
Well you are on roids so can't really argue can you. If you don't like being called out on them don't do them:whistling:

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
sizar said:
they think is STEROID with NO EFFORT.. EASY WAY OUT.

My so called friend told nearly everyone i know .. oh NOW his doing this and that .. and people came back to me saying i know what you are doing is not good .. I was like Do i look bothered lol I tell anyone straight up. i just don't give a F*** .. simple.

it's up to me how and with what i abuse my body ..
This is where u get after your 3d cycle lol.

Hey guys I am using Steds I don't give a rats ass about your opinion and Fock off, if you think i have sexual disability cause of it give me your g.f for a day and i will proof u wrong.

·
almost there but almost knackered
2,763 Posts
i've just come back from holidaying in spain, probably in the best shape of my life, lost over a stone in 10 weeks 'cutting for my hols'

was doing 5am cardio every day, t3 and finished on halo,worked so so hard, dead proud i was....

then on holiday, got WELL ****ed off with blokes staring at me everywhere i went, at first i thought 'hey look at me' after a couple of days it got so annoying i contemplated packing in training altogether....

i'm by no means massive (6'2" and 17.5 stone) but felt like i had 2 heads or somat...

dunno how you competing guys cope with it.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.