UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering whether any of you's know much about the steroid detection urine tests, like can they test for steroids generically or do they have to test you for each individual compound?

I get randomly tested for variety of drugs, including steroids...apparently......could just be scare tactics though!

Go!

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
callingcard said:
Just wondering whether any of you's know much about the steroid detection urine tests, like can they test for steroids generically or do they have to test you for each individual compound?

I get randomly tested for variety of drugs, including steroids...apparently......could just be scare tactics though!

Go!
safest drug going,wonder why.?

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
The most common gear test is a p1ss sample which compares the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio (you can't just test for err test as all humans have it).

If the ratio is more than 6:1, you are a dirty roider, if you can get any epitesosterone and jab it an hour or so before the test then you can blag it.

Very very few companies would test for gear, why would they?

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
Very rare for any company to test for aas as even though it's done by urinalysis, it's actually too expensive, so I'm led to believe.

Think the armed forces are one of the few that test for aas - but seemingly only if you've been grassed by someone or the officers/nco's don't like you!

Most only test for recreational/social drugs (some include [excess] alcohol).

·
Banned
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigStew said:
Very rare for any company to test for aas as even though it's done by urinalysis, it's actually too expensive, so I'm led to believe.

Think the armed forces are one of the few that test for aas - but seemingly only if you've been grassed by someone or the officers/nco's don't like you!

Most only test for recreational/social drugs (some include [excess] alcohol).
:whistling:

Cheers guys!

Golden rule.....Don't get caught :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.