UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting cycle in 3 weeks and just trying to get some advice or improvments for my diet.

meal 1 3 slices of wholemeal toast (no butter) 200 grams of baked beans 4 scrambled eggs.

meal 2 protein shake, starwberrys and apple.

meal 3 2 baked potatoes 250 grams of tune

meal 4 300 grams of chicken peas and carrots

meal 5 2 sirloin steaks

meal 6 protein shake and fruit

·
longing for the 80s
1,124 Posts
assuming you are wanting to bulk....

think you need to start again mate,ditch the beans have maybe 50-100g oats and 5 whole eggs,meal 2 you have no carbs nor with meal 5.

would be wise to work out your macros for the day,you should be aiming for 3000+ cals a day of good clean foods.

what cycle you starting?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
yeah protein and good fats

doesnt realy have much in his diet

i somtimes add them after a meal if i dont have enough calories eaten in the day and for some good fats,

i hear some people just put olive oil in there mouth or on salad or something but i carnt do that

id be sick lol

i wouldnt go with the beans either personaly

i add abit of tuna :)

·
longing for the 80s
1,124 Posts
ashie1986 said:
yeah protein and good fats

doesnt realy have much in his diet

i somtimes add them after a meal if i dont have enough calories eaten in the day and for some good fats,

i hear some people just put olive oil in there mouth or on salad or something but i carnt do that

id be sick lol
i do go through alot of almonds as they are a handy snack throughout the day but the op could just add peanut butter or olive oil to a shake

·
"Our Keith's miles bigger than you"
3,176 Posts
1.5g of test should be accompanied by much more food than you're eating there.

How about some more complex carbs with meal 4 and 5?

I think you'd be wasting a lot of that test without the building blocks to take advantage of it.

Are you cutting?

·
taylor gang or die
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
suliktribal said:
1.5g of test should be accompanied by much more food than you're eating there.

How about some more complex carbs with meal 4 and 5?

I think you'd be wasting a lot of that test without the building blocks to take advantage of it.

Are you cutting?
no bulking mate on my last cycle i gained well of 250 mg of sust but dome days find it hard to eat a real large amount

·
longing for the 80s
1,124 Posts
si23 said:
no bulking mate on my last cycle i gained well of 250 mg of sust but dome days find it hard to eat a real large amount
you dont have to eat LARGE amounts,just often,maybe blend some oats to a powder and add some whey,better than nothing mate.

i sometimes find it hard to eat every 2/3 hours so a quick oats n whey shake fills that gap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.