UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Your skinny neck will start filling out within couple weeks 馃槀 ah just messing,

serious note-are you on anything else ?

Registered
Been lurking for a while so this'll be my first post.

Whether they're legit anavar or not (could be winstrol for example) they work.

I was running 75mg a day alongside my legit doctor prescribed TRT (52.5mg a week - that's to top of the range for me! with HCG though) and it made a huge difference I noticed a real shove from day 10 onwards. Strength kept rising. My training and diet is very strict so could pin point it easily. Loved that feeling of getting more reps than expected even after increasing the weight haha.

I was experiencing sides at that level so dropped to 50mg a day but only ran the course for 6 weeks. Mainly insanely hot expecially at night and in the gym. Gave that run down feeling most of the day also which was probably liver / kidneys.

Note it tanked my SHBG to 7. Blood tested week four. Did mean free T was through the roof but low SHBG has its sides as well.

I'm an extreme converter to E2 as even need 6.25mg aromasin 2 x week on TRT with daily injections! Note I do run low dose HCG also which drives up my E2. I therefore edged my AI up also as I knew free T was going to increase with the inevitable knock on SHBG.

After a break now on 260mg test and 175mg masteron (to control E2) but only on week two and it's not hit yet like the anavar quite yet (anavar was 525mg a week on top of trt and has a short half life so comes in quicker). More of a slow steady increase but expect it to come on a bit more by week 4. Depending on how things go I may bring in the anavar at the back end of the cycle but probably only at 12.5mg or 25mg a day to compliment the above. Going to run bloods at start of week 5 and take a view from there both on bloods and how things are going. Depending on E2 levels may flex either test or mast up or down. Feel OK from an E2 perspective at the moment (I'm pretty familiar with high and low as it was a nightmare dialling it in on TRT).

Gone on a bit of a ramble but hopefully helpful to someone!

Registered
Been lurking for a while so this'll be my first post.

Whether they're legit anavar or not (could be winstrol for example) they work.

I was running 75mg a day alongside my legit doctor prescribed TRT (52.5mg a week - that's to top of the range for me! with HCG though) and it made a huge difference I noticed a real shove from day 10 onwards. Strength kept rising. My training and diet is very strict so could pin point it easily. Loved that feeling of getting more reps than expected even after increasing the weight haha.

I was experiencing sides at that level so dropped to 50mg a day but only ran the course for 6 weeks. Mainly insanely hot expecially at night and in the gym. Gave that run down feeling most of the day also which was probably liver / kidneys.

Note it tanked my SHBG to 7. Blood tested week four. Did mean free T was through the roof but low SHBG has its sides as well.

I'm an extreme converter to E2 as even need 6.25mg aromasin 2 x week on TRT with daily injections! Note I do run low dose HCG also which drives up my E2. I therefore edged my AI up also as I knew free T was going to increase with the inevitable knock on SHBG.

After a break now on 260mg test and 175mg masteron (to control E2) but only on week two and it's not hit yet like the anavar quite yet (anavar was 525mg a week on top of trt and has a short half life so comes in quicker). More of a slow steady increase but expect it to come on a bit more by week 4. Depending on how things go I may bring in the anavar at the back end of the cycle but probably only at 12.5mg or 25mg a day to compliment the above. Going to run bloods at start of week 5 and take a view from there both on bloods and how things are going. Depending on E2 levels may flex either test or mast up or down. Feel OK from an E2 perspective at the moment (I'm pretty familiar with high and low as it was a nightmare dialling it in on TRT).

Gone on a bit of a ramble but hopefully helpful to someone!
I wouldn't use this lab if you paid me. They've been known to put out bunk orals and even oils (for example primo coming back as test p).

Maybe your var was actually winstrol, but I'm more amazed at the fact your tabs contained an active ingredient at all.

I use SG mostly, all their stuff is bang on. I can't get hold of DG / AP or these other illusive labs like Chiron.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your skinny neck will start filling out within couple weeks 馃槀 ah just messing,

serious note-are you on anything else ?
No not on anything else lol. I鈥檓 not the biggest guy lol cheers
I wouldn't use this lab if you paid me. They've been known to put out bunk orals and even oils (for example primo coming back as test p).

Maybe your var was actually winstrol, but I'm more amazed at the fact your tabs contained an active ingredient at all.

I use SG mostly, all their stuff is bang on. I can't get hold of DG / AP or these other illusive labs like Chiron.
So this is bs I highly doubt it is tbh

Registered
No not on anything else lol. I鈥檓 not the biggest guy lol cheers

So this is bs I highly doubt it is tbh
Not BS, pal. Pharmaqo is crap gear. There's loads of Pharmaqo anavar around, but all other brands are completely sold out. It should be pretty obvious??

Stick to the trusted labs such as ROHM, SG, Inone, Nexus.

Registered
Yeah seen some comments to that effect recently but just reporting what I experienced. I'm new to the PED game so I have no way of telling if it was anavar or something else. But it definitely had something in it. I'm possibly sensitive to these compounds (as need so little test for trt) but I literally looked more vascular an hour or so after taking the tablet and as I said 100% noticeable in the gym. Better mind muscle connection too.

I saw the post on here about the primo and I had that in "stock" so I reached out to where I got this from and they sent me out some mast so fair play to them. Given my e2 issues noted above I didn't want to pin the primo if it was just test prop for example and send my e2 into the sky.

I'm happy the mat isn't test based on e2 "feels" but it'll be interesting to see the blood test in a few weeks. I have about 8 data points of different TRT protocols so I'll be able to tell easily. Test is true pharma. If the Mast is bunk and is test, both my test and e2 will be through the roof. If it's just oil then test and e2 will be elevated but to not such an extent.

I'm hoping test will be high and e2 top of range then I've guessed a good ratio of test and mast for me lol.

At the end of the day I've accepted it's all self experiment and only the pharmacy test is 100% accurate in terms of legitimacy and dosing.

I should probably have just upped the test and AI haha but I'm sure everyone will agree they like to try things out :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not BS, pal. Pharmaqo is crap gear. There's loads of Pharmaqo anavar around, but all other brands are completely sold out. It should be pretty obvious??

Stick to the trusted labs such as ROHM, SG, Inone, Nexus.
I鈥檓 doing oral only and I been in contact with the person who supplied it I鈥檒l see in a few weeks not gonna stop taking it

Registered
Yeah seen some comments to that effect recently but just reporting what I experienced. I'm new to the PED game so I have no way of telling if it was anavar or something else. But it definitely had something in it. I'm possibly sensitive to these compounds (as need so little test for trt) but I literally looked more vascular an hour or so after taking the tablet and as I said 100% noticeable in the gym. Better mind muscle connection too.

I saw the post on here about the primo and I had that in "stock" so I reached out to where I got this from and they sent me out some mast so fair play to them. Given my e2 issues noted above I didn't want to pin the primo if it was just test prop for example and send my e2 into the sky.

I'm happy the mat isn't test based on e2 "feels" but it'll be interesting to see the blood test in a few weeks. I have about 8 data points of different TRT protocols so I'll be able to tell easily. Test is true pharma. If the Mast is bunk and is test, both my test and e2 will be through the roof. If it's just oil then test and e2 will be elevated but to not such an extent.

I'm hoping test will be high and e2 top of range then I've guessed a good ratio of test and mast for me lol.

At the end of the day I've accepted it's all self experiment and only the pharmacy test is 100% accurate in terms of legitimacy and dosing.

I should probably have just upped the test and AI haha but I'm sure everyone will agree they like to try things out :D
Fair play to you, you seem sincere and I appreciate you sharing your experience with it.

True about the rest, the only stuff you can be 100% certain is what it says it is on the label is the stuff from the pharmacy. Injecting UGL gear comes with risks and most of us know and accept those risks as part and parcel of what we're doing to ourselves.

That being said, a good UGL will put out stuff with the intention of it containing what they say it contains, whereas Pharmaqo seem to want to intentionally shaft their user base. Just be weary for future cycles and avoid it if you can. Like I say, I wouldn't use it if you paid me to.

Registered
I wouldn't be running oral only.
It's "easy" for me to add on as I'm on TRT for life.

Do you have pre cycle bloods? Going run a test mid cycle? PCT etc etc.

I'd look at the stickies at the top of this section of the forum if new to this stuff.

You want to go into this with your eyes open knowing the risks etc.

If you've only just started taking it and don't know your base hormone levels etc stop taking it now would be my advice.

Registered
Yeah 100% agree with everything you've said.

I'll report back in due course as I'd appreciate more info when I researched so hopefully it'll be useful to others.

If the Mast is good and this cycle goes well I have plenty for the foreseeable given my "low" dose. A vial of mast E lasts 12 weeks ish and I have 4. And plenty of the "anavar" especially if I'm cutting them in half or quarters! Basically if this works out well I have about 4 cycles in stock which would cover me for good couple of years. I have to work around clinic blood tests lol.

If it doesn't work out I'll probably make it simple and run test only and manipulate the AI accordingly.

Can't help wanting to "try" new things haha. Might try low dose npp next time but only just at the start of this cycle at the moment lol. Shouldn't be thinking about the next one yet!

Registered
Yeah 100% agree with everything you've said.

I'll report back in due course as I'd appreciate more info when I researched so hopefully it'll be useful to others.

If the Mast is good and this cycle goes well I have plenty for the foreseeable given my "low" dose. A vial of mast E lasts 12 weeks ish and I have 4. And plenty of the "anavar" especially if I'm cutting them in half or quarters! Basically if this works out well I have about 4 cycles in stock which would cover me for good couple of years. I have to work around clinic blood tests lol.

If it doesn't work out I'll probably make it simple and run test only and manipulate the AI accordingly.

Can't help wanting to "try" new things haha. Might try low dose npp next time but only just at the start of this cycle at the moment lol. Shouldn't be thinking about the next one yet!
Sounds like you've stocked up. If it works for you then go for it.

Nothing wrong with planning ahead. I also think about it and look forward to running cycles, like a schoolboy, and trying new labs that are highly rated.

I'm also on TRT, with bi-annual blood tests, which means that I've got to leave at least 12 weeks before the test to make sure everything has settled down. My big fear with continuous blasts is that I do permanent damage to myself, or I **** my libido and it doesn't come back when I drop back down to my TRT dose. All part of the risks in this game.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 doing oral only and I been in contact with the person who supplied it I鈥檒l see in a few weeks not gonna stop taking it
Be prepared to be shut down after a few weeks if your only going oral with no test as a base, i'd imagine your sex drive will **** right off! Defo don't advise going oral only, spoke to way too many lads that have ****ed their mojo up, and all they say is "but i only did anavar, its only mild" doesn't matter it will still shut you down.

Premium Member
Be prepared to be shut down after a few weeks if your only going oral with no test as a base, i'd imagine your sex drive will **** right off! Defo don't advise going oral only, spoke to way too many lads that have ****ed their mojo up, and all they say is "but i only did anavar, its only mild" doesn't matter it will still shut you down.
You can only take a horse to water .....

Looking Freaky
As the other lads below have advised you / said, you should never do something like anavar on its own even if its oral.

But as you have, When you finished your cycle, 6, 7, or 8 week cycle , etc, Make sure you have some good PCT capsules, Rohm labs have done a good PCT capsules. (Post Cycle Therapy) , or buy 50mg of Clomid a day, 2 -3 weeks after you finish. This will start getting your testicles working a lot sooner.

Once you finished this anavar only cycle, in the future you can try choose dianabol, or Turinabol which have much less shutdown. (Still have PCT or Clomid on hand).

Good luck.

Not a Newbie Trainer
Thoughts must have changed over the years. Var was often used by 鈥榟alf nattys鈥 to get over a plateau. 馃
Seemed to be the standalone steroid for those that didn鈥檛 want to take steroids 馃槅

Registered
Thoughts must have changed over the years. Var was often used by 鈥榟alf nattys鈥 to get over a plateau. 馃
Seemed to be the standalone steroid for those that didn鈥檛 want to take steroids 馃槅
You just described me to the tee :ROFLMAO:

Personally I just dont really know what I am doing when it comes to any gear. Used to work with a world class body builder that gave me var to try. I loved the results

1 - 20 of 24 Posts