UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

stack?

Tags
stack
4K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  jonnymc 
#1 ·
Wanting to add more size, after getting back from holiday and starting training again........ so looked int a few things to run along side my diet.

Thought about getting the following:

whey protein (already consume)

Beta-ecdysterone ( any directions for this and amounts?)

BCAAs (are these needed extra? with me taking whey, multivits)

Arginine (was going to take 5g pre and post workout)

Creatine (currently use mono, but going to get some extreme kr caps, 1 pre and 1 post workout)

#2 ·
whey protein (already consume)

Beta-ecdysterone ( any directions for this and amounts?)

BCAAs (are these needed extra? with me taking whey, multivits)

Arginine (was going to take 5g pre and post workout)

Creatine (got extreme kr ordered as reflex mono didnt give gains)

so basically, the ones left in red, will any of these give me a difference in size?

Arginine worth putting in pre and post workout in shakes?

Also i have not listed glutamine, could but 5g arginine and 5g glutamine pre and post workout?

Beta-ecdysterone - anyone use?if sho what amounts and brands please?

thanks.

#4 ·
Doug, Just read, that stacking to two together Arginine + Glutamine will make you grow?

taking the two 1 hr before workouts, straight after, and 1hr before bedtime will help spoke GH levels when you need them most for stimulating growth. ???????

Regarding Beta-Ecdysterone - can offer anabolic benefits by boosting protein synthesis? - greater muscle growth?

thanks bud.

#5 ·
I used Beta-Ecdysterone at 600-900mg a day and it worked for me.

Gains are slow and steady, but I retained it all once finished.

Most decent whey proteins are around 18-22% BCAA, so I (personally) would add extra, but depends on how much whey your taking. If its only a scoop or two a day then I'd take in the extra BCAA.

#6 ·
Thanks Neil, i take between 8-10 scoops a whey a day, so should be ok? alongside Multivits and fish oils.

Is beta-Ecd - 100% safe and no sides? (sorry, new to the supplements game, only been training 2 and a bit years, 1.5 more serious)

#9 ·
3 on non training days, 9.30am, 3.00pm, just before bed (10.30-11.00pm)

4 on training days, same but a post workout protein/carb shake

the morning and afternoon shakes, contain 100g approx of oats.

i always use 2 scoops of whey per serving, so approx 46g protein.

#12 ·
Brocky, i was using the cnp mass, but opted for a better carb source and went for oats. So that let me to buying a cheaper but big tub of whey, as saving up for a house etc...... so bulkpowders, got used and i buy 5kg whey at a time.

yanny, almost - 2 scoops of my whey gives me 46g protein, so 138g + 36g in a cnp pro recover i think. Then theres my milk in the shakes, 500ml a time, plus food......... all natural though, so the more the better ey?

#14 ·
SO, how much is too much? saying that i do have 2 big "toilet breaks" a day and there not always firm! hahahaha

Baring in mind i am 15stone now............

a day see's me going through, Protein sources.....:

6 scoops of whey (138g of protein)

4 whole eggs

250 oats approx (into 3 meals)

1 tin of tuna

1 chicken breast

2 pints of milk

steak or lean beef, 200g (sometimes if hungry)

#17 ·
i think youre diets always good bud..

i just get this idea you still think if you take your supps you`ll be the size of shane..

15 stones much more like it for 6 ft, but you put a lot of weight on recently n i suspect its mainly bf and water...

this is why i diverge with most on here.

i think that for you to be that weight and growing muscle you need to be lifting more or increasing intensity more every week than you are.

i havent tried to bulk for ages cos i cant lift hard enuff or heavy enuff to really increase my cals.(fcuking mainantance)

if for example youve put on 20kg to your squats you will grow lean muscle with a slight increase in cals..

if you have the increase in cals and youre doing the same weights for 6 months you likely to lay down more fat than muscle.

i know your weights are going up slowly, but i also think your bulking faster than your weights dictate..

just going with my gut on all this cos i havent really seen what your look like for ages..

its just something ive seen a lot of on my time on forums..

if you took gear you`d thrive dude.

n before you say thats not an option consider why i`m saying it..

its cos you train like you use it.

and that wont get you quicker results as a natural.

it would for the lucky few that we always hear about...in fact i`m lucky enuff to train such a dude..

but for most its just a dream.

#18 ·
I have some pics off a holiday last month, but therye not uploading for some reason, going to have to try and re-save them and fart about with them i think.

However there is one pic in the picture section, that i posted today, s**t quality as its dark, but may show some of my size i have added since last year.............

have a quick butchers, and get back to me bud....

#21 ·
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Jonny, I've been busy with my life.

I asked if you use arginine hoping to get the NO2 effects but it appears you're using it for a different but more effective reason.

Arginine is also very good for your cardiac function too.

#22 ·
Extreme said:
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Jonny, I've been busy with my life.

I asked if you use arginine hoping to get the NO2 effects but it appears you're using it for a different but more effective reason.

Arginine is also very good for your cardiac function too.
Thanks for the reply doug, so all-in-all you think its a product worth getting? what dosages would you reccomend?

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.