me too

there a bitch

but feel good after

i always do them even tho i hate them, i always get a head ache afterwards

dont know why only get the headache for about 20 mins

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
I hate them aswell. Im sure my form is sh1t with them and never seem to be able to get the bar positioning right, it kills my traps so i have to use that girly cusion thing round it LOL.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
xpower said:
So do I on my heavy sets :thumb:
benicillin said:
thank fcuk im not the only one. Feel a right plonker using it. Especially last week when two young lads come into gym, looked about 17, really skinny. I see them go onto squat rack, pile 160kg onto it, no cusion and they are squatting VERY deep, great form etc. Couldnt believe it.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
kieren1234 said:
I hate them aswell. Im sure my form is sh1t with them and never seem to be able to get the bar positioning right, it kills my traps so i have to use that girly cusion thing round it LOL.
Try a low bar position mate, feel's completely different :)

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
I tend to come down on my left side for some reason when squatting. I really need to focus to sort that out. Some guy pointed it out to me. I don't see how it can help me must just be a fault.

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Love squats, used to hate them but stronglifts 5x5 got me to love them.

I pretty much hate every other excersies but squats, the only other one I actually like doing is clean and press.

I want to give the "Squats and milk" routine ago and move onto either texas method or Madcow

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Used to hate squats too... then talking with Martin Brown from this forum and getting my form right has transformed my opinion... love them, really really love them... bar pos is impt and if you have problems going deep try a wider stance but now I do them 3x a week and its all good...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.