UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had them for a couple of months now and using 10% benzyl paroxide wash and gel once a day.they started to dry up and are very hard kinda like scabs does this means its clearing up ?

any tips on how to speed it up ?

i want rid by august bank holiday there allover my back of my neck ! :cursing:

·
Seems big... in the dark... next to a midget..
199 Posts
i used to suffer from quite bad acne.

I used girly johnsons make up / cleansing wipes then applied the benzyl peroxide cream.

Aswell as that i cut down on junkfood/alcohol, and started taking multivitamins / Zinc.

Try to pick up some multivitamins with zinc see if that helps. (it wont disappear overnight but no harm in trying! worked for me!)

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
Two things to try (& this is NOT a wind up)....

Either make a paste out of aspirin & a little water or a use a small blob of toothpaste.

Dab either on affected area, let dry & leave overnight whilst sleeping to help dry them out.

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
quinderm!! its a cream and its the dogs bollocks you used to need a perscription for it but for the last year or so its been OTC i know loyds pharmacy do it. hope this helps i f cking hate spots. dirty greasey painful little bstards

·
Packin' on the lbs
320 Posts
younglad18 said:
just bought some 20mg isotretinoin capsules from a lad that had acne it was only thing that worked with him.anyone used it ?
Thats the stuff thats in Roaccutane? I'd look up the sides and weight up the pros and cons.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.