UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i need recommendations!! BAD, need to try and get in somewhere today if possible??

(pref south london, but could be willing to travel if they are awesome and not stupidly expensive)

????????????????

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTT said:
what have you done madam?

DOMS, tendonitis..what?
my back and neck are ****ED hahahaha, 4.5 years of rowing, bad car accident, being a physio for 5 years and now back into training im sore and tight and have tension for africa!!

Need a "almost crying with pain, but feels so good after" type of person hahahaha!!

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
itraininthedark said:
have alook in yellow pages luv!!

i could recommend one in birmingham, Yetiman goes there once a week for a deep muscle massage.
yea been there done that but im so fussy id rather go off recommendations!!

·
Live in the Now
3,130 Posts
sounds like youve overdone it and jumped in at the deep end to me. Id start with ibuprofen and a long hot bath and winding your training down a bit for the rest of the week.

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTT said:
sounds like youve overdone it and jumped in at the deep end to me. Id start with ibuprofen and a long hot bath and winding your training down a bit for the rest of the week.
hell no, ive just started my training hahahaha!!

My neck and back are long standing and its just the nature of my job as a physio that it flares up every now and then!! No biggie just always plan on getting a massage every 2-3 weeeks and i need to find one her since moving to london!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts