UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
The problem with most ugls is, they don’t understand that’s it’s the castor oil they use in pharma nebido that makes it what it is. Ugls use whatever oils they’ve got to hand for their usual oils, usually gso

I mean look at rohms version of nebido, it’s in MCT oil ffs, clear as water
I'm with you mate. Even with my long term royalty for ROHM. It's a bollox med.

They need to stop offering it up for sale.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
It's become a designer thing hasn't it? Much like buying the next cool pair of designer jeans...."oh look at me, I've brewed Nebido! Give it a try and give me loads of decent feedback..."

No you cnut.....you have literally brewed testosterone hormone and whacked it into MCT oil which is the same thing you have been doing with enanthate and cypionate....

Some of us aren't that silly.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
The problem with most ugls is, they don’t understand that’s it’s the castor oil they use in pharma nebido that makes it what it is. Ugls use whatever oils they’ve got to hand for their usual oils, usually gso

I mean look at rohms version of nebido, it’s in MCT oil ffs, clear as water
I can’t remember who it is on here who’s used Nebido on script, took bloods and his T reading was higher running ZMA.
I just can’t see the appeal in running it anyway.
DG put 150mg of UD in their T500 and it didn’t ‘feel’ anything like a 500 to me. I was running Dimension MegaTest350 before the DG and ml/ml it was on another level.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I can’t remember who it is on here who’s used Nebido on script, took bloods and his T reading was higher running ZMA.
DG put 150mg of UD in their T500 and it didn’t ‘feel’ anything like a 500 to me. I was running Dimension MegaTest350 before the DG and ml/ml it was on another level.
The carrier oil definitely makes a difference but surely the ester is more important. Otherwise labs wouldn't care about using the right raws.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
The carrier oil definitely makes a difference but surely the ester is more important. Otherwise labs wouldn't care about using the right raws.
The carrier oil is very significant. Undeconate needs castor oil to maintain a slow realease....not MCT. MCT oil is only good for cypionate and enanthate. Even then, it's not that great.

·
Registered
419 Posts
this is the thing though mate. people (not you here) expect to feel “on” or mega horny when using nebido but it is not like that nor intended to be.

·
Premium Member
7,089 Posts
this is the thing though mate. people (not you here) expect to feel “on” or mega horny when using nebido but it is not like that nor intended to be.
It was low blood levels I was really referring to mate, but yeah you’re right I think most people do expect too much from it and that’s why imo it’s a sh1t bb/performance med.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts