UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going away in a week or so and just really not interested in taking vials and syringes with me so got a vial of this to jab the morning I fly.

My question is does anyone actually know the half life? as far as i’m aware the legit nebido is 4ml of castor oil which also helps prolong the half life.

This is what looks like standard grape seed oil and it’s 250mg/ml not 4ml
Liquid Fluid Paint Health care Medicine

*Dont need opinions on the lab, yes I’m sure chiron is pip free but it’s irrelevant to my question :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long you going away for? It’ll take ages to even peak so may not be worth it. But 1ml will peak after about 2 weeks iirc

Have you got any inone T400 with the decanoate in? That probs be better if just going away for a week or 2
using the nexus t400 for last few months which is the same breakdown i think as the inone one.

Looks like i may of over thought this then and could just jab the T400 as usual ffs

Wtf am i gona do with this nebido then :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just going to jab a mail today and then another sunday along with half a ml test 400, probably won’t make a difference but I have it here so going to use it regardless

On a side now i just opened it and it’s crashed a little, other than DHB and high concentration stuff I thought long esters don’t crash, anyone with brewing knowledge chime in?

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Test undecanoate shouldnt be crashing at 250mg/ml even if he hasn’t used any BB at all. Hmm

I would be very wary of that tbh, in fact I’d go as far to say there’s a good chance it isn’t the ester on the label
just can’t see what else you’d put in it that would crash that isn’t more expensive

DHB crashes, Tren can crash, NPP can crash, apart from maybe npp i’m sure they cost more in raw form then test undec

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's the good old "Gotta confuse the body" tactic.
or….. I’m going away and the long half life would help with not having to jab while i’m away, you know… like I explained in the first post… Obviously English isn’t your strong point but i feel i made it fairly clear :giggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts