UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys just started taking test e after finishing with sarms. I got my test from SPH Samson pharma have been taking it for 3 weeks and can definitely feel a difference in mood and attitude but I’m still struggling to believe it’s legit. Does anyone have experience with this site and could let me know if it’s legit or not.
Thanks for the help.

Thought I'd update you all. I've tested the compund to confirm that it is what I bought and I can confirm it is all legit. As for the per ml side I am getting it tested in the next few days.
I am now nearly 4 weeks in I'm feeling good getting stronger and getting compliments on my looks so my thought is they are gtg. Will update when per ML test comes back

Final update, the site is 100% legit for anyone reading this. I’ve been using them since post date. I’ve used anavar, winstrol, Test E and currently test 400 and it was all legit. Very impressed with my results and couldn’t recommend this lab more.

·
Read Only
733 Posts
Hi guys just started taking test e after finishing with sarms. I got my test from SPH Samson pharma have been taking it for 3 weeks and can definitely feel a difference in mood and attitude but I’m still struggling to believe it’s legit. Does anyone have experience with this site and could let me know if it’s legit or not.
Thanks for the help.
Jab 1ml then get a testosterone blood test 48 hours later and you’ll know.

·
Spartan Warrior
1,178 Posts
Thanks for the help.
Did 12 weeks of their sustanon at 500mg.
100% legit.
Great gear.
Gained 8kg

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the help.

Thought I'd update you all. I've tested the compund to confirm that it is what I bought and I can confirm it is all legit. As for the per ml side I am getting it tested in the next few days.
I am now nearly 4 weeks in I'm feeling good getting stronger and getting compliments on my looks so my thought is they are gtg. Will update when per ML test comes back
I'm using ..Iv used their anadrol ..test e ..test c..test 400 and anomass ..all good !! Why do you say you find it hard to believe it's legit?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just looking to buy from samson seen as a few say it's gtg. Anyone used there super test 450?
Iv used their anomass,test cyp,test enanthate,anadrol,npp,tren ace,test400 they were all good..was gonna get their supertest but the cyp was doing what I wanted so I didn't bother changing..if you do get it could you let me know what's it's like mate

·
Registered
22 Posts
Iv used their anomass,test cyp,test enanthate,anadrol,npp,tren ace,test400 they were all good..was gonna get their supertest but the cyp was doing what I wanted so I didn't bother changing..if you do get it could you let me know what's it's like mate
Decided to go for their test 400 and winstrol. First time I've ever bought online so I'm pretty nervous 😂 always got it in person from a source, but he's gone unreliable now so needs must!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just come off the back of a test and tren cycle, so wanted to just tone it down ever so slightly.

I've had test 400 a while ago from my source and I reacted really well to it, so thought I'd give it a go. Plus, I'm sick of pinning 3x p/w so ill be happy with once a week with the 400
Once a week..I'm sure you would still need twice week...wether you split the dose or keep 400mg ..something to do with keeping bloods and testosterone stable

·
Registered
22 Posts
Once a week..I'm sure you would still need twice week...wether you split the dose or keep 400mg ..something to do with keeping bloods and testosterone stable
Yeah possibly. I have thought about doing 0.5ml twice per week, but I'll see how i feel once it comes. Just don't want to be tempted to do 2ml a week, 800mg of test is a bit overkill in my opinion, but I know what I'm like, I always chase results and think higher dose, higher gains and I can't help it 😂

1 - 20 of 40 Posts