UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Why not have a black coffee before the gym for that extra kick?

Speed is a bad idea!

Can you eat propley on this stuff?

Can you sleep propley on this stuff?

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
mikeashfield said:
Good idea to have a lil' bit before going to the gym? I use it now and again when Im feeling a bit lazy .. might that extra kick help out? :)
Have you ever seen a speed freak with muscle?

Thought not.

Just saying :whistling:

Although I do sometime use ephedrine pre-workout so who am I to comment...

·
For 5% off at myprotein.co.uk use code MP15618462
1,360 Posts
I'd definately think of something else to give you a kick whilst at the gym, try an mp3 player with some tunes on it, it won't make you feel like crap a few hours after either!

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
usual textbook answers above:rolleyes:

I find when i need a proper kick in the sack pick up its a fantastic tool to use in moderation,have had some phenomenal workouts using it,no i dont recommend that its something thats used with regularity but it defo has its place without causing the destruction everyone else in this thread would have you believe.

Its your personal choice what you abuse your body with mate,your not doing anything worse than any of the rest of the patronising commenters regardless of how they want to view its use :)

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
martin brown said:
Are you for real?

Take speed before training, and your other thread said you are too scared to go to a gym?
lmao ok i was not aware of this from the OP,clearly he isnt ready to do something like this if he is actually intimidated to go to an actual gym in the first place.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,554 Posts
weeman said:
lmao ok i was not aware of this from the OP,clearly he isnt ready to do something like this if he is actually intimidated to go to an actual gym in the first place.
Perhaps he needs to be off his face to get the courage to enter the gym?

In that case add 12 pints of stella to the mix :) It would make for some interesting training lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.