UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
SG products are as good as any other UK lab for most part. what sets SG apart is you deal with them directly and if you have an issue with a product you can speak with the lab and try and sort something out. with a 3rd party source, they usually don't want to discuss replacing poor products as they're a middleman.

I've had some products i wasn't necessarily happy with how they were performing, spoke with SG, showed bloods, got stuff sorted. there was a batch of dodgy clen that SG also put right for customers. They seem very keen on not ****ing their customer base and for that reason i will happily use their products as i appreciate accountability.

I have a bag of Var their Var that i will be starting on in 4 weeks.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
a lab posting up lab results from a vial of test that is not the vial of test you are receiving is useless
A lab that does testing is better than a lab that does no testing, shall we all have that attitude?

A lab that offers some form of blind testing store credit and the same with blood testing shows me they have nothing to hide and are very confident in there product.

That's what you should be pushing for UK Labs, same as what they do over on Meso for the US Labs.

Get some standards and hold the labs accountable for what YOU are injecting in your body.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
The only British lab I am aware of doing third party testing is Titan Labs. I haven't used any of their products tho.
They are common in my neck of the woods, i can only imagine they will get ever more popular with there testing and how they reimburse you with store credit for carrying out testing or doing blood tests when running there gear.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
The only British lab I am aware of doing third party testing is Titan Labs. I haven't used any of their products tho.
It’s only relevant if EVERY batch is tested and if somehow they can prove that the document showing the lab test hasn’t been doctored.
Oh yeah and it’s been tested by a reliable source……so in other words ‘it’s a load of fcuking bollox’ .

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
No one can vouch as there is no lab testing its all ‘broo feeelz’

in seriousness though, id try buy from a lab that has some sort of testing
I’ve seen you say this so many times. Think you’ll find there is a lab test on their site for test e. But no doubt you will then claim it has been done with a special vial just for testing lol. You do know the cost of test raws right?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.