UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I had some blood tests done. I know these tests don't include everything which is required. I am still waiting for my hormone panel from MediChecks. Are there anything else I might need tested? And does everything look ok?
Font Logo Art Rectangle Graphics

Font Material property Number Pattern Parallel

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

Rectangle Parallel Font Tints and shades Pattern

·
Registered
618 Posts
Think I should try get blood pressure down before jumping on cycle then? What should I do?
Thanks for adding the reference ranges. As you can see everything is fine.

It depends on what it's like all other times, it might have been elevated at that particular point in time. Get yourself a blood pressure monitor and keep an eye on it. All of the stories you see of bodybuilders dying of kidney failure, chronically high blood pressure was probably the primary cause. Check out Anabolic Doc on YouTube.

If it's always elevated then you need to get to the Dr. That reading is stage 1 hypertension.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for adding the reference ranges. As you can see everything is fine.

It depends on what it's like all other times, it might have been elevated at that particular point in time. Get yourself a blood pressure monitor and keep an eye on it. All of the stories you see of bodybuilders dying of kidney failure, chronically high blood pressure was probably the primary cause. Check out Anabolic Doc on YouTube.

If it's always elevated then you need to get to the Dr. That reading is stage 1 hypertension.
Thanks and yeah just ordered one

And I usually feel fine, so the high blood pressure reading is strange.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thanks and yeah just ordered one

And I usually feel fine, so the high blood pressure reading is strange.
99% of people don't have any obvious symptoms of high blood pressure. I know people who have died from kidney failure and I also know someone who survived stage 5 kidney failure and had a transplant (former IFBB Pro).

Aside from kidney damage, it also causes hardened arteries and makes the heart have to work harder.

Definitely keep a close eye on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts