UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all ive been training about 3 years now 3 days a week and have never eaten healthy im now abit to chubby for my likeing so tis time for a change!

ive changed my diet abit and i am running 2 nights a week after training for 20 - 30 mins and i allso do 2 hours of aikido 2 nights a week ( started a 3weeks ago but did not weigh my self proply) bassicly im looking for some help for if im doing things right what i can do to improve the weight loss without burning to much muscle off

my meals are

wakeup 9am bowl of crunchy nut (will be weetabix when i finish the box off,was sasuage roll )

11am protein shake

1pm chicken/tuna in brown bread

3pm protein shake

5.30 - 7 training ( times change depending on work etc but thats roughly normal )

8pm chicken/rice

wiegh my self tonight on some fancy bmi/body fat scales and result is

age 20

weight 14st 31lb

height 5.7

BMI 30.9

Body Fat 24.9%

on tues/wed my cardio consists of interval jog 1min/ run 20sec on incline of 5.5% ( now 4% started hurting my shins ) after a workout

mon/thursday aikido ( 2 hours )

whats your oppionion all! ( ps i find it very hard to eat and i am amazed ive manged to stick to what i eat so far )

thanks all ( sorry for essay )

·
Gym Addict
476 Posts
Danny2010 said:
hello all ive been training about 3 years now 3 days a week and have never eaten healthy im now abit to chubby for my likeing so tis time for a change!

ive changed my diet abit and i am running 2 nights a week after training for 20 - 30 mins and i allso do 2 hours of aikido 2 nights a week ( started a 3weeks ago but did not weigh my self proply) bassicly im looking for some help for if im doing things right what i can do to improve the weight loss without burning to much muscle off

my meals are

wakeup 9am bowl of crunchy nut (will be weetabix when i finish the box off,was sasuage roll )

11am protein shake

1pm chicken/tuna in brown bread

3pm protein shake

5.30 - 7 training ( times change depending on work etc but thats roughly normal )

8pm chicken/rice

wiegh my self tonight on some fancy bmi/body fat scales and result is

age 20

weight 14st 31lb

height 5.7

BMI 30.9

Body Fat 24.9%

on tues/wed my cardio consists of interval jog 1min/ run 20sec on incline of 5.5% ( now 4% started hurting my shins ) after a workout

mon/thursday aikido ( 2 hours )

whats your oppionion all! ( ps i find it very hard to eat and i am amazed ive manged to stick to what i eat so far )

thanks all ( sorry for essay )
And there lies your problem. The diet lacks protein and good fats. I presume you mean you are 14st 13lb :laugh:?? To cut you should really be consuming around 2500 cals a day, and by the looks of it you are far, far short.

There are loads of threads on diets on here, with samples to give you an idea of how to plan. Start with a simple diet consisting of 250g Protein, 187g carbs (mainly breakfast, PWO PPWO) 83g fat; monitor yourself for a couple of weeks and amend as required.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.