UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got these of a friend that bought then and changed his mind about taking HGH.

So I offered to take them of his hands !

Can any one help me out and tell me if they have seen them before ?

post-23602-14361469973_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Getting HUGE!
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clubber Lang said:
everyones different but a high iu blast of gh would give my tight wrists the next day and possible dry finger joints.
Thanks for the reply bro so if I don't feel anything tomorrow there is no GH in there ?

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
reza85 said:
Thanks for the reply bro so if I don't feel anything tomorrow there is no GH in there ?
First time I had it I noticed intense dreams. Dreams that were memorable upon waking. I only do like 3 iu so cant say I have ever tried a high dose to judge effects though. I would say occasionally I get a tightness in my wrists but it isnt long lasting. I reckon if you do 12iu you will feel something. There was a thread on Dattbtrue from BB (iirc) he did 12iu of pharm grade and he lost feeling in his legs. The effects were very pronounced.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vela13 said:
First time I had it I noticed intense dreams. Dreams that were memorable upon waking. I only do like 3 iu so cant say I have ever tried a high dose to judge effects though. I would say occasionally I get a tightness in my wrists but it isnt long lasting. I reckon if you do 12iu you will feel something. There was a thread on Dattbtrue from BB (iirc) he did 12iu of pharm grade and he lost feeling in his legs. The effects were very pronounced.
Lol all I felt was abit hot and hungry !

·
Getting HUGE!
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol shall I try 24ius eod ? Instead of 12?

I have some hyge coming to but the problem is I don't know how I should feel post injection

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Dont be so haisty. I got some of this about 5 months ago and iv been doing 6iu a day. Iv been getting lean and

Having really vivid dreams. Iv been using gear for years n I I'd definately rate this stuff. Are you diluting it properly

And storing it at the correct temperature? Seems odd...

·
Getting HUGE!
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sammyguns said:
Dont be so haisty. I got some of this about 5 months ago and iv been doing 6iu a day. Iv been getting lean and

Having really vivid dreams. Iv been using gear for years n I I'd definately rate this stuff. Are you diluting it properly

And storing it at the correct temperature? Seems odd...
I used it as soon as i mixed it mate to honest is 100% bunk I did 12 last nite and 12 this morning and nothing at all ! I get more sides from peptides then I did with this crap !

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Can Anybody else confirm this type of gh is good to go ? I have a feeling it is ghrp6 and powdered insulin as I woke last night after 2 hrs sleep to eating all sorts of ****...

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Hi guys! im currently using this stuff on its own as im having 6months off AAS. im coming in to my 4th month now doing 6iu mon-fri and im really trimming up. iv noticed when iv scuffed my hands etc. its healed quicker than normal and im definately getting the vivid dreams. Id say its pretty spot on to be fair. its got a batch no on it 2207 if this helps......... :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Hi mate what growth have you done before ?

I also have british pfizer genotropin which is possible the best you can get and I do not get sides like that, only ever got that sort of sides from peptides and slin ?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts