UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it whenever there is some sort of trouble...or a fight or a row,or somebody needs back up...they think,oh i know who to call...lets call so & so!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

cos your big,muscled up,done a few doors,had a few fights here n there...not cos you want to,but cos you had too...why in the hell do all your mates or people think...oh i'll call him up,he aint got nothing better to do,i'll use him as my muscle or them as my meathead back-up....bloody sick of it,fight your own battles,you got yourself into it...i got a life,thanks....cant keep sorting out everybody else's problems...got enough of my own!!!!<o:p></o:p>

does anyone else get this these days?<o:p></o:p>

·
The Good...
8,794 Posts
Im not that big and I dont get people calling me for backup but I understand where you are coming from.

Id rather deal with my own situations as it goes though I never get any problems :D

Whos asking you to do this AA? and what mess have they gotten themselves into?

·
287 Posts
Its funny but true. Im 21 and tho i dont feel it in myself sometimes everyone in my age range says im huge etc.. then they go on if i ever need a hand i got your number. its like wtf mate?? I dont train and dedicate myself to this just for fighting etc.

G

·
I get this..but only cos im hard as fcuk and immeditely pull up outside of where my mates have any trouble, walk in and smash everyone up..

On a serious note, yeah I got a few mates who call me every now and then. As I train and work the doors also, they seem to think I am going to fight their battles for them. Obv if a mates in genuine sh*t il help, but ****ed up on a sat night when I am working, they get told to grow up! I usually get a sorry text the next morning lol

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hackskii said:
Im too old to back anyone up other than family................lol..................injury takes too long to recover at my old age. :D
well thats how i keep it...family and genuine real serious stuff is what i'll make time for...sick of people getting themselves in strife...then calling for some kind of help whenst it is ones mess,they can deal with it....just like Waheed_Akhtar says!!!!

i like to think i'm calmed and educated chap these days with tons more to do in my life than be called up for drunken fights,someone looked at me wrong,cars getting clamped,neighbour is starting,bouncers done me over bla bla bla...i dont do these bloody things...so why do people expect help when they are to blame!!!!

G

·
i know what you mean ant though i dont get a lot of this

the most recent thing of this type was at work the other day... i walked into the restroom and saw a spare seat, sat down......

then another guy walked in, picked his mug up from the table in front of me and walks out...... his mate, who was sat on my left, turns to me and says....

'he was sitting there mate, but i didnt want to say anything because you are bigger than me i didnt want you to beat me up'

wtf

i said 'its okay mate, you should have said something....... id have told you to fcuk right off' :lol:

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
anabolic ant said:
well thats how i keep it...family and genuine real serious stuff is what i'll make time for!!
this is the same for me nowadays, i worked the doors for 12yrs and had a rep for not backing down nowadays i don't get involved unless someone hits on my missus (whilst i am stood next to her :) ) or it is more than one on one and my mates are involved....

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
I do get this but only really when were out on the drink. I have trouble saying no to my mates so i have learnt if m not out and one of the lads rings i dont answer my phone. this way i dnt even no whats going on.

People still try and ring from time to time but i just ignore my phone unless its one of 2 really good mates of mine or family.

·
Accepts nothing less than victory
681 Posts
Used to happed a fair bit to me, if it was happening on a night out with some of my friends id probably step in to try and calm things down only as a last resort would things turn bad, but theres no way i would bother with some chump friend of a friend who thinks i owe him because i met him once 3 years ago.

·
1,181 Posts
last thing of this sort that to me was a mate who was having a party and invited a load of d!cks, so he called me up to come to the party and stand on the door and bash up anyone who stepped out of place ( that was his exact words) wtf

·
bright red & sweaty, somewhere at prolife in paisl
358 Posts
this used to happen with me loads when i was out with mates,

truth is i would stand there & nothing would happen but i was the one bricking my pants the most!

im 30 & never hit or been in a fight with anyone! so guess iv been lucky

G

·
i have never had a fight on a night out in town, in fact since i was about 16 i have never had a fight that wasnt planned, i.e. boxing/mma

there are too many nutters nowadays , i have seen a few mates glassed over the last few years and i would rather be the man to walk away from trouble..... if that makes me a pussy then so be it i can live with that.

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
I have a pretty good circle of friends who tend to deal with things themselves but obviously if the odds are against them you have to step in. I have some close mates and then some people who tend to be out when I am who are the "trouble makers".. If they get into trouble it's down to them to be honest.

Actually.. It was the weekend before last I went clubbing in Portsmouth and ended up in the notoriously chavvy Liquid and Envy!

On my way to the toilet I someone tipped drink off the balcony and it went over me and some random lads. I continued to the toilet and just couldn't be bothered to kick off about it..

Anyway, I then exit the toilet to be confronted by what can only be described as a skinny chavvy gobsh!te LOL!.. He said "you just threw drink on me".. I laughed and said, I think you'll find I had it chucked on me... He then said, "come outside, I'm going to stab you".. How ****ing random is that! I'm going to stab you.. Anyway.. My mate works in liquid and was stood watching so I though f()ck it.. I grabbed the lad and ran him to a flight of 5 steps then chucked his chavvy ass down them.. In seconds I had 2 doormen grab me.. My mate quickly told them the lad was starting on me, then my girlfriend said he had a knife LOL.. The bouncers jumped on him then dragged him outside!

THEN (This is where my mates come into it)..

I was stood at the bar with my crazy cursed mate (he's ginger LOL).

The chavs mates came over to me and said that I spat on there mate which is why he got thrown out.. I p!ssed myself and was like "yeh that makes sense mate LOL".. I just laughed it off then before I knew it my cursed mate hit the gobby one and absolutely KOed him! He then got kicked out along with the group of lads..

The funny part of the whole story is that my Cursed mate was the one who poored drink on me and the lads from the balcony! PMSL!

He sat in Kens Kentucky friend chicken for over 2 hours waiting for us to come out and get a taxi home with him! LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.