UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
Ive ran 1000mg test and 100mg ed tren ahd no gyno, any moe than 1000ius ed of hcg and my nipple burn and sting

always keep a good ai to hand

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
the only timer ive had gyno is from tren but i think i may be starting to feel a slight tingle off this NPP early days tho.

It may just be you dont get it off dbol mate. to be honest i havnt heard many people getting gyno off dbol.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
skydivekid said:
curious, what was drhighintensity banned for?
Knowing him, it wouldn't surprise me if he edited the Custom User Title to say.. "Banned"

If he is really banned, that wouldn't surprise me either.. He's such an idiot lol! :laugh:

He did make some sense on the odd occasion tho :)

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
jock_071279 said:
I have previously done a Dbol only cycle and done up to 40mg ED. I did not experience any signs of gyno. Does this mean im not gyno prone at all? or just on Dbol?

Cheers,

Jock
Unfortunately not. Strangely the only gyno symptoms i ever got were on my 1st cycle, dbol, never had so much as an itch since.

Ps, i do hope dr-H doesn't get banned, he's a nice guy:thumb:

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
ejcjf1 said:
you wil not get gyno from you first cycle
Excuse me, didn't i just say the only cycle that i started getting gyno symptoms from was my 1st cycle of dbol.

Fortunately i was sensible enough to take preventative action.

Maybe you should read a bit on gyno before you make such sweeping statements..

Read my thread, gynecomastia faqs. Dr, rt silverman. :)

·
Gym Addict
276 Posts
I've never had gyno from any gear i've taken and never done any pct either. I was pretty blind as to what i was doing when i first started as i did not have the internet and the guy at the local gym didnt really say much other than 'you'll be ok'

Worst thing i did was take the anadrol's for nearly 10 weeks and up to 3 a day, nose bleeds and depression were the only real side effects. Thinking about death everyday sure aint good for you though, lol..

Obviously i aint so ignorant now.

·
Gym Addict
139 Posts
mars1960 said:
Excuse me, didn't i just say the only cycle that i started getting gyno symptoms from was my 1st cycle of dbol.

Fortunately i was sensible enough to take preventative action.

Maybe you should read a bit on gyno before you make such sweeping statements..

Read my thread, gynecomastia faqs. Dr, rt silverman. :)
top top thread very usefull mars as i said before................... :thumbup1:

1 week to go pct :rockon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts