UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Hey Gents,

Always sort of snored, but 4 week's into my test and Deca cycle and it's increased to the point where the Mrs is waking me up to shut me up, so she's not sleeping and I'm getting broken sleep.

I know the obvious one if to sleep in a separate room, but who actually Wants to do that.

Anyone have any tips?

I've tried, the nose strips, mints, sprays, mouth peice and then stupid rugby head harness things.

Also I had when of them take home sleep monitors for sleep apera and I got told I don't stop breathing enough for it to be sleep apera.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
You running Caber? It really bungs my nose up and can cause me to snore. Taking it in the AM seems to help mine a little. If I take before bed it's a nightmare and wake up very congested with more of a mucus build up.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You running Caber? It really bungs my nose up and can cause me to snore. Taking it in the AM seems to help mine a little. If I take before bed it's a nightmare and wake up very congested with more of a mucus build up.
Yeah been taking 0.5mg Caber in the AM on a Saturday.

I normally feel bunged up and congested.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've also always snores but my Mrs has really started moaning about it lately.
Yeah same, really starting to cause problems.

Ive moved house recently so need to sign up to the local gp, hopefully seeing a new doctor may help.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol don't worry above a certain age she will start too, one of my previous girlfriends in her early 40's snored like a trooper. I think having that mental image in my mind killed the relationship
She has her moans, but I can still get sleep fairly easily haha.

But my snoring for her, keeps her up for hours.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting heavy = snorring for me
Yeah I guess it can't be avoided.

Thinking of maybe trying to get my hands on a cpap machine to try for a couple of nights, as I got no way through my GP last time.

And theb if it helps, invest into buying a proper one. Self meditating with a cpap machine but I don't believe it can hurt at all.

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,659 Posts
Getting heavy = snorring for me
I snored when I was fat.

I lost a s**t ton of weight PLUS had my tonsils and uvula removed.

I still snore. I asked the GP for a referral.

They gave me that machine to record overnight snoring.

Awaiting appointment to discuss the results, but I'm both literally and figuratively not holding my breath.

Sometimes it just can't be fixed.

·
14,659 Posts
I know the obvious one if to sleep in a separate room, but who actually Wants to do that.
I love it. Watch YT, read, go on UKM.

Only on holiday do we sleep in the same room.

Ain't nothing better than zipping up and walking away after a good hard banging.

Hell, sometimes I even throw her a £20

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I snored when I was fat.

I lost a s**t ton of weight PLUS had my tonsils and uvula removed.

I still snore. I asked the GP for a referral.

They gave me that machine to record overnight snoring.

Awaiting appointment to discuss the results, but I'm both literally and figuratively not holding my breath.

Sometimes it just can't be fixed.
Yeah it's s**t.

It was mentioned about removing my uvula, I know someone who had it done and was in pain for 6 weeks and it did nothing after it all.

·
14,659 Posts
Yeah it's s**t.

It was mentioned about removing my uvula, I know someone who had it done and was in pain for 6 weeks and it did nothing after it all.
Pain is min 15-18 days, guaranteed!

f**k it, if it's so long that it hits the back of your throat, it's got to be sliced off.

And that's just the uvula to soft palate coinnection.

Another way: laser some of the soft palate away. I had that done too. Also 2 weeks of pain.

Three grand later, I'm still snoring.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pain is min 15-18 days, guaranteed!

f**k it, if it's so long that it hits the back of your throat, it's got to be sliced off.

And that's just the uvula to soft palate coinnection.

Another way: laser some of the soft palate away. I had that done too. Also 2 weeks of pain.

Three grand later, I'm still snoring.
That's what worries, alot of pain and no guarantee it'll work.

They can put a dick and a chick, but can't stop snoring....

·
Beast Mode
7,247 Posts
Ive been diagnosed with sleep apnoea and I was told I will never stop snoring as my neck is too big ?

It's 19.5" but I remember as a kid I snored real bad too, problem solved now though as the wife's depression meds are also sleepers lol.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Ive been diagnosed with sleep apnoea and I was told I will never stop snoring as my neck is too big ?

It's 19.5" but I remember as a kid I snored real bad too, problem solved now though as the wife's depression meds are also sleepers lol.
Hah, i gave my gf Some phenibut and had no problems that night :lol:

·
Banned
628 Posts
Hey Gents,

Always sort of snored, but 4 week's into my test and Deca cycle and it's increased to the point where the Mrs is waking me up to shut me up, so she's not sleeping and I'm getting broken sleep.

Anyone have any tips?

I've tried, the nose strips, mints, sprays, mouth peice and then stupid rugby head harness things.

Also I had when of them take home sleep monitors for sleep apera and I got told I don't stop breathing enough for it to be sleep apera.
This is potentially dangerous. Brought on by the gear use. "Sleep apnea"

Sleep apnea is literally when a person stops breathing during sleep. As a result, the brain undergoes repeated moments of suffocating. The loud snort is often the person gasping for air, as the brain is not getting enough oxygen.

·
Beast Mode
7,247 Posts
This is potentially dangerous. Brought on by the gear use. "Sleep apnea"

Sleep apnea is literally when a person stops breathing during sleep. As a result, the brain undergoes repeated moments of suffocating. The loud snort is often the person gasping for air, as the brain is not getting enough oxygen.
Which is why I often have headaches on a morning sleep apnoea is no joke I wish I did not suffer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts