UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
MaKaVeLi said:
i wanna smash some ****ing pasty right now but didnt pull tonight
anabolic ant said:
hahahaha good one....i wanna smash pasty too...but i couldnt pull a toilet chain tonight either....not even the skaghead alchy brass's were looking...!!!
Lol what a sad bunch we are - I went to the pub and the bloody beer festival was on and my local was full of fat old men talking about Fursty Ferrets and Frolicking Farmers, lol :lol:

We had to retreat to a 'mainstream' pub and it was full of metrosexual pretty boys - no way was I going to pull in there :tongue:

(I did spent most of my time in there in tears of laughter because this rather buxom young wench was desperately trying to chat one young chap up - hair flicking, chest thrust out the lot, when it was obvious from first glance he was a screaming queen :D )

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
Beklet said:
We had to retreat to a 'mainstream' pub and it was full of metrosexual pretty boys - no way was I going to pull in there :tongue:

(I did spent most of my time in there in tears of laughter because this rather buxom young wench was desperately trying to chat one young chap up - hair flicking, chest thrust out the lot, when it was obvious from first glance he was a screaming queen :D )
that was funny miss :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts