UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I am starting my first cycle soon and I am planning to inject roughly 0.6ml test e twice weekly.

My questions is do you think I should use a 30g half inch needle for injecting or should i go with the good old 23g straight in the butt 馃槄

I am quite lean so body fat is not a problem, please let me know what your thoughts are.

Many thanks

Everlasting
I always used orange 25g or purple 24g (the best in my opinion)
I then tried 27 or 28g and I honestly regret it.
It takes me forever to pin my legs is like pushing throughout cement.

And yes, I did warm the oil, same thing.

So for me personally is either 25 or 24

Insulin needles? Thanks but no thanks

Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
The smaller the gauge the bigger the impact on your skin.
Use as big of gauge needles as possible if you want to avoid that.
I don't think you have to go all the way up to 30g unless you're pinning numerous times per week or in a daily basis.
Half inch is too short in my opinion unless you have like a contest ready paper thin skin. I'm myself fairly lean right now but even I don't go that short. 5/8 or 1 inch is what I typically use.

Premium Member
I use a slin pin when cruising or trt then need a 23g when blasting, delts a good place with a slin pin, and less scarring. I am curious though, is this cycle with anything else or just 1.2ml test? Ps what dose is the test at per ml?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use a slin pin when cruising or trt then need a 23g when blasting, delts a good place with a slin pin, and less scarring. I am curious though, is this cycle with anything else or just 1.2ml test? Ps what dose is the test at per ml?
Hi there, thanks for the response! Its my first cycle so just test, hopefully this will enable me develop some understanding how my body reacts to it (convention to oestrogen, sides etc) whilst still putting on some size.

My plan is to start on 0.5ml twice weekly, blood test at week 4 and if all is well by week 8 I might bump up to 0.8ml twice weekly and book another blood test for week 12. Total lenght of cycle will be 16 weeks if I choose to bump up however, If I stay at 0.5 I will probably end it at 12 weeks.

Rationale behind this cycle idea is that as my first cycle I will should be able to make some decent gains on a low dose since I never dabbled with the stuff. Additionally after bloods at week 4 and 7-8 weeks in total I should be able to develop a decent understanding of how my body reacts to the exogenous testosterone. From there on I can choose to either stay on 0.5ml If I am still making decent gains for a total of 12 weeks or bump up to 0.8 and extend the cycle to 16 weeks (which would make it harder on my recovery to my understanding).

Oh and for some reason I thought my test was 250mg/ml but it actually is 300mg/ml when I took another look. I've had it for 2 months but wanted to lean out a little more before starting.

I also have another blood test booked two weeks from now to get my baseline before starting.

If you have any useful advice or criticism please let me know :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The smaller the gauge the bigger the impact on your skin.
Use as big of gauge needles as possible if you want to avoid that.
I don't think you have to go all the way up to 30g unless you're pinning numerous times per week or in a daily basis.
Half inch is too short in my opinion unless you have like a contest ready paper thin skin. I'm myself fairly lean right now but even I don't go that short. 5/8 or 1 inch is what I typically use.
Thank you thats useful advice, sounds like 25g 5/8 is a good choice for me!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always used orange 25g or purple 24g (the best in my opinion)
I then tried 27 or 28g and I honestly regret it.
It takes me forever to pin my legs is like pushing throughout cement.

And yes, I did warm the oil, same thing.

So for me personally is either 25 or 24

Insulin needles? Thanks but no thanks
From what I understand it takes a while to push the oil through but it causes much less scaring, I think I will try a 25g first and go from there. Thanks for the advice!

Premium Member
From what I understand it takes a while to push the oil through but it causes much less scaring, I think I will try a 25g first and go from there. Thanks for the advice!
There's a toss up between lack of scar tissue and general aggregation due to it taking so long to push the oil through.

Needles are so cheap grab a few different ones and try.

I use greys for thin oils, oranges for test below 1ml and a good old blue for 2ml+

Premium Member
Hi there, thanks for the response! Its my first cycle so just test, hopefully this will enable me develop some understanding how my body reacts to it (convention to oestrogen, sides etc) whilst still putting on some size.

My plan is to start on 0.5ml twice weekly, blood test at week 4 and if all is well by week 8 I might bump up to 0.8ml twice weekly and book another blood test for week 12. Total lenght of cycle will be 16 weeks if I choose to bump up however, If I stay at 0.5 I will probably end it at 12 weeks.

Rationale behind this cycle idea is that as my first cycle I will should be able to make some decent gains on a low dose since I never dabbled with the stuff. Additionally after bloods at week 4 and 7-8 weeks in total I should be able to develop a decent understanding of how my body reacts to the exogenous testosterone. From there on I can choose to either stay on 0.5ml If I am still making decent gains for a total of 12 weeks or bump up to 0.8 and extend the cycle to 16 weeks (which would make it harder on my recovery to my understanding).

Oh and for some reason I thought my test was 250mg/ml but it actually is 300mg/ml when I took another look. I've had it for 2 months but wanted to lean out a little more before starting.

I also have another blood test booked two weeks from now to get my baseline before starting.

If you have any useful advice or criticism please let me know :)
Well your very well prepared, that鈥檚 a good thing 馃憤馃徎 And you have the right idea with it being your first cycle, all I will say is it鈥檚 often a one way road, unless you are very careful with what you run and how long you run it, there is a chance you鈥檒l end up negatively effecting your HPTA and this is what I stress to people, if you want to recover your natural production after each cycle then you鈥檒l only get away with one or two cycles a year, so just make sure your taking gear for the right reason, to me it鈥檚 always been to be above and beyond, at that next level, otherwise I鈥檇 stay natural, it鈥檚 a big commitment just to be a little bit better. But you sound like you have your head screwed on so keep it that, it鈥檒l help alot in this game.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well your very well prepared, that鈥檚 a good thing 馃憤馃徎 And you have the right idea with it being your first cycle, all I will say is it鈥檚 often a one way road, unless you are very careful with what you run and how long you run it, there is a chance you鈥檒l end up negatively effecting your HPTA and this is what I stress to people, if you want to recover your natural production after each cycle then you鈥檒l only get away with one or two cycles a year, so just make sure your taking gear for the right reason, to me it鈥檚 always been to be above and beyond, at that next level, otherwise I鈥檇 stay natural, it鈥檚 a big commitment just to be a little bit better. But you sound like you have your head screwed on so keep it that, it鈥檒l help alot in this game.
That's great advice, thank you for taking the time to respond and let's hope you are right about me having my head screwed on 馃槄

1 - 16 of 16 Posts