UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried all kinds over the years but am looking to start taking some again in line with a new work out programme. I'm taking Maximuscle's Thermobol at the moment, but they're not great.

Any suggestions for quick results?

·
You only come this way once!
142 Posts
kezzerEFC said:
I've tried all kinds over the years but am looking to start taking some again in line with a new work out programme. I'm taking Maximuscle's Thermobol at the moment, but they're not great.

Any suggestions for quick results?
What's your diet like - Don't expect any pills to do the work for you (They're not magic)!

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Alot of people tend to go for the slimminmg pills, TBH i dont rate then at all, i good clean diet and 2 x 45mins of cardio a day will help anyone lose weight.

The first thing id check is your diet, and change it, and you will find it will help you dramatically.

Geo

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Quick results? whats your rush? how much do you have to lose?

Diet and exercise are the best way to lose weight, a thermogenic fat metaboliser like Thermobol, is just caffiene and padding. Dont waste your money on it!

Get your diet 100% right, train hard and in time the weight will fall off and stay off.

SD

·
Dieting :(
2,821 Posts
Seemed to work for me. I lost a fair bit the other month by upping the cardio and cutting down calories.

Trying to bulk at the mo, but still finding the new jeans I got when I lost the weight are getting bigger and bigger. Think it's just due to the fact I've sorted out my diet.

Still, when I come to cut in the new year, I wouldn't mind a little help along the way :tongue:

·
Saffir meisie moet vernietig wees!!!!!!! Oorwinnin
3,228 Posts
I've tried, Sida Cordifolia, Hydroxycut, Xenadrine and I'm currently on Stacker 4's.

None of which seem to have had any effect on me that I could not attribute somewhere else.

Although I cannot say if they have done nothing I would definately look to diet and cardio.

If I had to pick one i would say the stackers though.

Actually, I have to say I have started drinking Green Tea and i feel more energetic and healthier than ever. It's given me more of a boost than any of those pills.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I think it's safe to say I'm wasting my time then! I weigh just under 9 stone and only wanna lose about 6 pounds but I'm just being impatient, you're all right, a good diet and plenty of cardio is just what I need!

Thanks guys.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes yes I know, I get this all the time! I'm 5ft 2" so 9 stone is really not agood weight for me, I know im not 'big', but I do wanna lose a bit and REALLY tone up.

I just added a photo on my profile, not sure if that helps?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.