UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, i know that when cutting you sleep less, and this is hapenning to me whenevr i cut

however i am finding lately that once i am awake, unless it is at silly o clock i cant get back to sleep

obviously during the week this is not a problem but this morning i got to bed at 5:30 and woke up at 10

i needed about 4 more hours of sleep and had set my alarm to get another 1 and a half

it annoyed me this mornign as i ended up not going to me mum and dads for tea as i didnt fancy making a 70 mile round trip with that much ale in me and on that little sleep

does anyone else find this?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
My sleep isn't as good during a hard diet just due to waking up to pee. I don't take any form of stimulants but when I did this also affected sleep quality if I took them too late at night.

Carbs promote sleep cycling so low carbs will inevitably affect quality of sleep and GH release. Although people incorrectly avoid carbs before bed for fear of inhibiting GH release, GH peaks at the very soonest an hour after you fall asleep by which time your insulin levels will be back to baseline.

·
Natural0
10,018 Posts
davetherave said:
right, i know that when cutting you sleep less, and this is hapenning to me whenevr i cut

however i am finding lately that once i am awake, unless it is at silly o clock i cant get back to sleep

obviously during the week this is not a problem but this morning i got to bed at 5:30 and woke up at 10

i needed about 4 more hours of sleep and had set my alarm to get another 1 and a half

it annoyed me this mornign as i ended up not going to me mum and dads for tea as i didnt fancy making a 70 mile round trip with that much ale in me and on that little sleep

does anyone else find this?
You are cutting and drinking shed loads of ale?

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted by pauly7582 View Post

i saw this. but then remembered who the thread was by...so said nothing
:)

i am unique in that i can lose weight whilst still once a week having a few beers i just work like a trojan all week

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.