UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Read Only
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Footwear Shoe Human body Flash photography Sleeve

Effects of sleep on muscle building and fat burning:

Lack of sleep causes the body to get tired and our desire to consume sweets increases and over time our desire to eat sugars and carbohydrates will increase.

Another effect of sleep deprivation is an increase in cortisol and a decrease in growth hormone in the body, which causes muscle loss.

When we exercise, our muscles are damaged, and by repairing these injuries, our muscles grow, and the important point is that the most important part of regeneration and recovery occurs in sleep.

Most essential hormones, such as growth hormone, are secreted during sleep, so to have a good body you need to get at least 7 to 8 hours of useful sleep in silence and darkness.
The human body should be at rest from 9 pm onwards and you should be fully asleep from 11 pm to 5 am because the best time to secrete testosterone and growth hormone.

Non Nissan Note Driver
View attachment 211917

Effects of sleep on muscle building and fat burning:

Lack of sleep causes the body to get tired and our desire to consume sweets increases and over time our desire to eat sugars and carbohydrates will increase.

Another effect of sleep deprivation is an increase in cortisol and a decrease in growth hormone in the body, which causes muscle loss.

When we exercise, our muscles are damaged, and by repairing these injuries, our muscles grow, and the important point is that the most important part of regeneration and recovery occurs in sleep.

Most essential hormones, such as growth hormone, are secreted during sleep, so to have a good body you need to get at least 7 to 8 hours of useful sleep in silence and darkness.
The human body should be at rest from 9 pm onwards and you should be fully asleep from 11 pm to 5 am because the best time to secrete testosterone and growth hormone.
Sleep schedule is wrong. Thanks tho.

Banned
Why do these posts remind me of that Cptn. Obvious character?
I know lol, it's all nannas, creatine and coffee n napping with this dude

I'm following his program ATM
500 Bananas a day,
1 scoop of creatine,
2L of coffee,
Then I go to bed.

Have to admit, I'm not feeling well ATM bro. Hoping it all starts to take effect soon.

Newbie Trainer
I know lol, it's all nannas, creatine and coffee n napping with this dude

I'm following his program ATM
500 Bananas a day,
1 scoop of creatine,
2L of coffee,
Then I go to bed.

Have to admit, I'm not feeling well ATM bro. Hoping it all starts to take effect soon.
This worries me - I do hope the creatine is imbibed with a supraphysicalefficaciously congruent amount of water and not, repeat NOT 鈥渄ry-scooped鈥 FML

God speed to a full recovery, bro鈥

Its Nice To Be Nice
would be awesome (and highly unusual) to get >4 hours uninterupted sleep.

Even when i have taken Zopiclone i still wake up, the only change is i stagger down the stairs to take a piss instead of walk normally.

Banned
would be awesome (and highly unusual) to get >4 hours uninterupted sleep.

Even when i have taken Zopiclone i still wake up, the only change is i stagger down the stairs to take a piss instead of walk normally.
Mines better these days tbh, even on the juice. I reccomend meditation to everyone tbh, really helps with a few things, defo sleep tho.

Its Nice To Be Nice
Mines better these days tbh, even on the juice. I reccomend meditation to everyone tbh, really helps with a few things, defo sleep tho.
Never been a great sleeper tbh although anyone who knows me would be shaking their head at that statement given i can fall asleep whilst standing 馃槀 馃槀 , its just i cant sleep at bedtime FML

Banned
Never been a great sleeper tbh although anyone who knows me would be shaking their head at that statement given i can fall asleep whilst standing 馃槀 馃槀 , its just i cant sleep at bedtime FML
Lol I hear you bro, try headspace (app) 10mins a day for a week, see how that goes lol it's okay to think meditation is ridiculous and not trust it, as it still works, so worth s try imo. Changed my life tbh mate, I do transcendental meditation now twice s day lol

Its Nice To Be Nice
Lol I hear you bro, try headspace (app) 10mins a day for a week, see how that goes lol it's okay to think meditation is ridiculous and not trust it, as it still works, so worth s try imo. Changed my life tbh mate, I do transcendental meditation now twice s day lol
it would be ridiculous to label it as ridiculous especially given the evidence surrounding it.

I would need to convince my 5 year old to leave me alone for 10 minutes 馃槀 馃槀

Banned
it would be ridiculous to label it as ridiculous especially given the evidence surrounding it.

I would need to convince my 5 year old to leave me alone for 10 minutes 馃槀 馃槀
Well yeah it would I agree. I used to tho, I thought it was stupid. It is a bit, I just hear a distant sound / mantra in my mind vaguely, now it is ridiculous that that has an effect lol but it honestly does, a profound one at that lol. I literally just finished my morning one haha

Banned
Where do you copy this stuff from?
I've tried copy and pasting his posts into Google, can't find anything, I think he is genuinely typing it out tbh lol in all fairness I think some other mods have explained how we all chip in on forums and debate things to find the best possible answers, and that we don't post facts with no commenting allowed. He's just new to the forum bro, he is obviously in great shape, and has an abundance of knowledge about natural lifting ect.

Not trying to sound ghay lol just saying, when I first joined forums many years ago, I thought I was there to teach everyone too. I think when he starts going through the news feeds of latest posts, hes probably gonna surprise us with loads of useful info. Let's wait and see 馃槈

1 - 20 of 24 Posts