UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Hello guys,

I've been decided to transform my skinny body into athletic body. Therefore,i want to share my results in bulking,flaws,mistakes,tricks weekly. And maybe in a year,maybe in years this topic would be an inspiration for not only skinny-fat guys but also guys who want to start but can't decide what they should do or where they should start from. On weekly basis,i'll share my stats,pictures,measurements,weight and other statistical data. Also, @Ultrasonic& @superdrol helped me to start on which routines and what kind of path to follow. So,thanks to them.

I've started on 24.08.2017 Thursday.

UPDATE:01.12.17

My Stats

Height:1.85 or 6' 1''

Weight:78 kg or 165lb

Waist:34 inch or 87 cm

Arm:12 inch or 33

BF:Not sure,no dexa scan until now

Routine

3 days in a week

Monday:

Barbell Bench 2 x10 Triceps overhead press 2x10 (50 kg to 74 kg)

Lateral Raise dumbell 2x10 (8 kg to 14) Squat 2x10 (74 kg)

Pendley row 2x10 (45 kg) HIIT cardio 20 min

Hammer Curl cable 2x10(31 kg)

Dead Bug wall push 2 x 8-10

Lat pull down crunch 2 x 10

Wednesday:

Barbell Bench 2 x10 Triceps overhead press 2x10

Lateral Raise 2x10 Leg extension 2x10

Pendley row 2x10 Hamstring Curl 2x10

Hammer Curl 2x10

Friday:

Barbell Bench 2 x10 Triceps overhead press 2x10

Lateral Raise 2x10 Deadlift 3 x 5

Pendley row 2x10

Hammer Curl 2x10

Dead Bug wall push 2 x 8-10

Lat pull down crunch 2 x 10

Diet(Aprx. 2100 cal,i'm trying to find my maintenance calorie)

now calorie intake: 2750 cal daily

Breakfast

4 EGGS

80g oat meal with 150 gr yoghurt (but not light,if possible natural ones)

Snack

Peanut butter 25g

Banana 50g

100ml milk

1 cup protein powder(30g) without sweeteners

Lunch

150g of any meat

100g cooked brown rice,pasta

100g steamed vegetable

Dinner

150g of any meat

100g cooked brown rice,pasta

100g steamed vegetable

2 tablespoon olive oil

Pictures

View attachment ffhfhf.JPG

View attachment sdadasda.JPG

View attachment sadasdad.JPG

Update 27.09.17:

today i am 76.6 kg

The montly Weight gain should be around 2-3 lbs so that makes 0,5-0,7 lbs each week

slow but steady increase makes everything better and less fat gain

i am now taking 2400 cal a day and gaining weight so i will keep calorie level like this

only 1 cheat meal every 2 week(but still in the range Of daily calories )

i can feel that i am stronger

for example barbell bench Went from 50 to 60

and every week i tried to increase weights by 1.25 or 2.50

btw never forget to stay stronger both physically and psychologically. Unless you can't grow. I Said to myself that 'okey bro you have belly and little muscle,but everything is going to Change'

Attachments

·
ô¿ô
16,669 Posts
Good luck with it all :) .

I have two quick thoughts:

• I'd go for monthly photos not weekly, as you won't see much/any change from one week to the next and this could get you down. (I take photos of myself monthly.)

• If your breakfast plan means you are going to be throwing egg yolks in the bin, don't do that!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good luck mate! I started a few years back in a very similar position(skinny fat),

I decided to bulk first and cut later and I it was definitely the right decision. I got to around 20% Body Fat on my first bulk (I probably started around 15%) when I cut down to around 12% the results spoke for themselves! It was hard work but we'll worth it!

Now I tend to bulk till I'm around 16%, slow and steady and then cut to 10%

I hope you pick up some body fat calipers in the future as they are great for tracking progress and as Ultrasonic mentioned maybe track progress a little less frequent to save being disheartened.

I used to weigh myself everyday but the results fluctuated so often it was really just a waste of time now I weigh my self once or twice a week and do a bodyfat test once or twice a fortnight. I take pictures only every now and then but I'm interested to see how you get on so look forward to seeing your results.

Once again good luck mate!

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck mate! I started a few years back in a very similar position(skinny fat),

I decided to bulk first and cut later and I it was definitely the right decision. I got to around 20% Body Fat on my first bulk (I probably started around 15%) when I cut down to around 12% the results spoke for themselves! It was hard work but we'll worth it!

Now I tend to bulk till I'm around 16%, slow and steady and then cut to 10%

I hope you pick up some body fat calipers in the future as they are great for tracking progress and as Ultrasonic mentioned maybe track progress a little less frequent to save being disheartened.

I used to weigh myself everyday but the results fluctuated so often it was really just a waste of time now I weigh my self once or twice a week and do a bodyfat test once or twice a fortnight. I take pictures only every now and then but I'm interested to see how you get on so look forward to seeing your results.

Once again good luck mate!
I have a problem

last week I was 75.1 kg but then I took a 1-week break because I was pretty sick.Today,this morning scale shows that I am 77.4 :/ what should I do?

i didn't take excess calories during 1 week,i didnt eat junk food,my calorie level was 2100

·
Looking Freaky
6,630 Posts
The answer is simple, if when trying to find maintenence you cals are at 2100 while doing full body three days a week, and then your ill so moving less and not training three days a week and you still ate 2100 calories where do you think the surplus will go... it'll most prob be water and a little fat, but dont stress! Carry on as you were and I'd put money on it over the next few weeks you'll lose a bit of weight and be back where you were, knee jerk reactions are no good for anything! Crack on and see where you are next weekend :)

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@superdrol @Ultrasonic Hey guys,it's been a long time with no see ! I hope,you both fine and healthy :)

I just want to share with you that i have completed 3 months with a program above.I have gained nearly 2 kilos and increased the weights.But now,i have a question.At that time,should i change my program.If i should,which program do you recommend ? thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.