UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to previously being obese, I have visible signs of around my lower abs.

Does anyone know of anything that can reduce this? The lighting in the pic doesn't really show it at its worse.

You hear of creams etc, but also hear that they just dont work.

Ant recommendations gratefully received!!

Joint Chin Stomach Arm Muscle

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
Surgery is the only way to reduce the amount of loose skin you have there unfortunately.

Common with obese people that lose a lot of weight to need surgery to remove the excess skin.
This. I can't imagine any lotions or potions will physically tighten or shrink the skin. For what it's worth, I've seen much worse than that and you've made crazy progress regardless.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Even if you get the skin issue sorted I think you would look better concentrating on a fuller look.

Unless someone is blessed with exceptional genetics then I am afraid at our age it is simply not viable to go for the smooth skin stretched over well formed abs on Mens Health cover models.

I gave up on proper 6 packs about 10 yrs ago. For me a fairly flat stomach and a hint of abs is both achievable and more importantly liveable with these days - I also look healthier in the face at a slightly higher body fat level.

At nearly 60 years old taking tupperware containers of chicken and rice to family BBQs is just not a good look 🍻

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
You’ve made fantastic progress but no lotion or potion is going to tighten the skin. You can get some to reduce stretch mark visibility’s but not actually tighten the skin as it’s literally access skin.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Due to previously being obese, I have visible signs of around my lower abs.

Does anyone know of anything that can reduce this? The lighting in the pic doesn't really show it at its worse.

You hear of creams etc, but also hear that they just dont work.

Ant recommendations gratefully received!!

View attachment 217732
Firstly, well done for loosing weight, considering you are 43+ (I assume) not many people have balls to do so.
Surgery is the only solution, the rest is a fake marketing. The UK would be a rip off, it cost my friend £7k+. Try going to maybe a different country, e.g. Poland or Turkey.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Firstly, well done for loosing weight, considering you are 43+ (I assume) not many people have balls to do so.
Surgery is the only solution, the rest is a fake marketing. The UK would be a rip off, it cost my friend £7k+. Try going to maybe a different country, e.g. Poland or Turkey.
Hi, im nearly 59!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts