UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,421 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered before, I've used the search button and couldn't find anything to give me an answer..

I'm using creatine as I've read that it helps with recovery, helps you gain weight and is fuel for your muscles (ATP or something).

Since my SizeOn is going to need replacing soon i was looking at replacing it. I saw My Proteins Creapure, it's about half the price and I was wondering if it would be worth buying the Creapure instead of SizeOn?

Any opinions would be helpful

Cheers

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
Mr-Ponting said:
Sorry if this has been covered before, I've used the search button and couldn't find anything to give me an answer..

I'm using creatine as I've read that it helps with recovery, helps you gain weight and is fuel for your muscles (ATP or something).

Since my SizeOn is going to need replacing soon i was looking at replacing it. I saw My Proteins Creapure, it's about half the price and I was wondering if it would be worth buying the Creapure instead of SizeOn?

Any opinions would be helpful

Cheers, Daniel
Creapure is just plain creatine monohydrate made in Germany from Degussa. It's a branded monohydrate.

SizeOn is an intra-workout drinks that mixes creatine, BCAA's, Hydrolysed Whey, and a new insulin mimicker called pterostilbene.

Totally different supplements.

If you want a basic creatine, any monohydrate from a decent brand will do and a lot of the sponsors are selling great value mono at the moment. If you want an all-in-one intra-workout drink that covers every base possible, SizeOn is probably ones of the best one's out there. It has uniformally great reviews across the forums.

Depends what you're after :) hope that helps!

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
I currently take gaspari size on (the max performance new one) which has creapure in then have 5g creapure on the off days. Given that creapure and other non-branded monohydrates cost basically the same I don't see a reason not to get it tbh

Size On is wicked by the way :D

·
Premium Member
10,039 Posts
like above, SizeOn is a top of the range creatine blend with added extra's. Creapure is just creatine mono, nothing more, nothing less.

would agree with WTS, use SizeOn on training days and take 5g creapure on non training days.

also, just to throw a spanner in the works i much prefer VPX NO-Shotgun over SizeOn :D

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/vpx-no-shotgun-v3---644g-785-p.asp

its a pre-workout blend, unlike SizeOn which you drink intra-training. So take Shotgun, then consume water or squash etc while training :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,039 Posts
WhatTheSupp said:
You tried the shotgun/synthesize stack clubber?
ive been tempted so many times by this stack, but if you place each tub side by side and compare ingredients they're near enough the same thing.

would rather have the Shotgun, use a bulk supplier amino powder mixed drink intra-training followed by my usual dextrose + whey post-workout. :cool2:

still, saying that you can use Synthasize intra-workout so maybe 1 day i'll try it. Its all about ££ at the moment, xmas is coming etc

·
Premium Member
10,039 Posts
WhatTheSupp said:
yeah I think it IS the same product minus the stims - as its designed to match up I thought you might have given it a go, fair play though I'm the same for cash at the min!
a good need blowing stack would be VPX Anarchy, (2x large scoops) with something intra-training like Sythnasize

that Anarchy is something else. I gave all my follow doorstaff 3x scoops on saturday as we all started at 6pm due to the yearly Fair in town, so busy night. Gave some of the bar staff some too, lol, everyone was totally wired all night, proper wide eyed and spinning out :bounce: :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.