UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Bought some sis labs clenbuterol tablets 40mcg per tab, Despite taking around 110 mcg of the stuff I don't really feel much of an effect. Been using them for 9 days with exercise and a calorie deficit. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these.

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
They'll be bunk. Lots of sis orals are. You should be shaking like Michael J Fox sh1tting razor blades on that dose. If you replace with another lab DO NOT take that much off the bat because it could kill you.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
They'll be bunk. Lots of sis orals are. You should be shaking like Michael J Fox sh1tting razor blades on that dose. If you replace with another lab DO NOT take that much off the bat because it could kill you.
I'm not sure why SiS make orals after this many years of alwful reviews... or at least make decent ones ......

are their oil decent?

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
I'm not sure why SiS make orals after this many years of alwful reviews... or at least make decent ones ......

are their oil decent?
I've had some really good oils from sis but they were purchased about 3 years ago. I'd avoid atm tbh.

I cannot figure if they are putting out rubbish or if there is counterfeit stuff about

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.