Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everybody.

First time poster here, just wanted to make everybody aware of my findings.

I recently bought a bottle of 50mg Anavar from SIS Labs (red tabs)

- Verified with SIS labs through website via code on the side of the bottle

- Personally emailed the company who reassured me they were genuine and to "use with confidence"

I've been using this gear for about 3 weeks now and have been experiencing acne, hair thinning and most of all really dry joints. My joints honestly feel like they could collapse at any minute. I've used Oxandrolone multiple times before and never experienced any of these side effects. So yesterday I tested the tabs and the result came back as being Winstrol.

Surprise Surprise!

Anyway just wanted to let people know to boycott this lab, or at least their orals. I will attach a picture of the bottle and tabs below to give people a better look.

Cheers

Fluid Drink Bottle Gas Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the test at the time and now it has dissolved, it was a Labmax home testing kit.

I'm aware these tests may not be the most accurate in the eyes of some but it's better than not testing at all!

Just to be clear - I have nothing to gain from this post, I just didnt want others to get ripped off like I did.

The test displayed the substance as stanozolol and judging by my symptoms, I fully believe that.

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Joined 4 hours ago to bad mouth a lab with 2 posts and no test results posted up to back up your claims but you managed to take a photo of the tub you were using and upload that. So I guess I'll just take your word for it and take it as gospel. Seems legit.

ok buddy.

I ran there anavar last year and had no issues. Albeit it didn't seem like it did much. But it definitely wasn't winny.

·
Sam Rockhold
556 Posts
I've used sis anavar with promising results at 50mg/day, my batch definitely was not winstrol. Manufactured a month before yours, although sis get terrible rep for orals, I've used tbol twice and strength gains were great both times, winny and anavar also good. People pass word around about bunk orals but I've had good results

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I have personally used SIS anavar 50. Unfortunately the most prominent side effect I had was in relation to my type 1 diabetes, which was insulin resistance (to begin with) then insulin sensitivity (after settling in my system) both to overwhelmingly extreme degrees. Both oxandrolone and stanozolol contain warnings that insulin dosages may need to change, so this doesn't do much for whether it's anavar or winstrol. However I can note that my experience with SIS anavar 50 replicated very much what people say anavar is supposed to do - most notably a big increase in muscular endurance and "pumps" which was great. I know that winstrol is supposed to bring about much harsher side effects which, other than insulin needs, it didn't do much side-effect-wise. I'm confident to say it had genuine oxandrolone in it based on my experience, but who knows, maybe a bad batch.

G

·
Wow man this forum is full of arseholes.

Why in gods name would I lie about testing my gear? In what way would that benefit me?

I used a Labmax kit and it said it was Winstrol. No I don't have a photo, shoot me.

All I wanted to do was let people know, so now you know. If you don't believe me then personally I couldn't really give two shits.

fu**ing Nazis

·
Banned
1,291 Posts

Why in gods name would I lie about testing my gear? In what way would that benefit me?

I used a Labmax kit and it said it was Winstrol. No I don't have a photo, shoot me.

All I wanted to do was let people know, so now you know. If you don't believe me then personally I couldn't really give two shits.

fu**ing Nazis
Fukin pussbag, head off to some Shitty yank forum with your nonsense.

Or redeem your pussbag self by doing another labmax and writing time and date on a piece of paper next to it for a photo.....

Then, and only then, will the title of spamy pussbag be removed from your sanitary pad crown

:thumb puss

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts

fu**ing Nazis
We're assholes because you've registered an account to claim that something's bullshit with nothing to back it up??

See ya then mate. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.