Sustanon @500mg per week for 12 weeks

Dbol @40mg per day for 6 weeks

Arimidex @0.5mg e3d for estrogen management

PCT run for 4 weeks wk1/wk2/wk3/wk4 as below

Commencing 3 weeks after last injection

Clomid mg per day 150/100/50/50

Nolva mg per day 60/40/20/20

Good gains imo

You might want to look at using hcg as well.......your call!!

·
Looking Freaky
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chilisi said:
500mg of test e for 10 weeks, front loaded with dbol at 30mg a day for 5 weeks.

Depends on your past cycles though..?
ive previously done a cause of test400 at 800mg per week but that was a while ago and didnot dedicate myself enough to the cycle. I have a lot of spair time on my hands now so i can put every inch of effort into training and diet.

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
I think your clearly wrong about the dosages you took, hence me and everyone else i can imagine can see that you did not research this enough to do it. Therefor your not ready IMO. Its fine to ask for advice towards cycles, but you should 100% have knowledge of what it is your doing and dealing with.

·
Looking Freaky
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vitty said:
I think your clearly wrong about the dosages you took, hence me and everyone else i can imagine can see that you did not research this enough to do it. Therefor your not ready IMO. Its fine to ask for advice towards cycles, but you should 100% have knowledge of what it is your doing and dealing with.
Vitty, i imediately realised my mistake and changed it. You was to quick on reply lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.