UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
james 3:14
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here we go.I'm 45 years old and have trained for about 6 years,probably only

started to do it seriously(PROPERLY)for the last 18 months.

Taking protein and all the other supps that most do but seem to be hitting a plateau,i have researched steroids and to be honest i get more confused every time i do.I work on the rigs so injecting is a def no,i would consider oral roids and would love for someone who has experience on them to advise me.

I'm looking to bulk up but don't want to put on to much fat in the belly region,at 45 i have enough.

I would like to know exactly the correct one and all the other stuff to go with it,ie do i need to protect my liver,how long can i take it,how long to stop taking it etc.I'm aware i cant ask for sources on here but hope I'm OK in what i am asking.

Thanks in advance.

·
Pain is weakness leaving the body
253 Posts
Most will say if you think you have got too much fat then thats probs the best place to start before you get on the gear. However if thats the road your looking at then i would surgest if you can get hold of it some turinabol with a good clean diet.

It's got little sides compaired to the rest of them and should be good for a first cycle. Your looking at 6 weeks at 60-80mg.

There is also everyones friend dianabol which is a good oral. has a few more side effects to worry about however but still with a good clean diet, should be a winner. Id say IMO 6 weeks at 30mg a day.

On the liver subject, that seems to be abit of a debate on here by the looks of it. I use them because it gives me peice of mind but many say they don't work...thats up to you really.

Id look at someone else for PCT advise because im still unsure whether its needed in low doses, so hopefully someone else can help you with that.

Hope that helps abit

·
4,145 Posts
denholm blue said:
OK here we go.I'm 45 years old and have trained for about 6 years,probably only

started to do it seriously(PROPERLY)for the last 18 months.

Taking protein and all the other supps that most do but seem to be hitting a plateau,i have researched steroids and to be honest i get more confused every time i do.I work on the rigs so injecting is a def no,i would consider oral roids and would love for someone who has experience on them to advise me.

I'm looking to bulk up but don't want to put on to much fat in the belly region,at 45 i have enough.

I would like to know exactly the correct one and all the other stuff to go with it,ie do i need to protect my liver,how long can i take it,how long to stop taking it etc.I'm aware i cant ask for sources on here but hope I'm OK in what i am asking.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there do you get tested on the rigs for steroids, being that the H & S is so strict??

You can tweak your diet and training regime, you neednt put on fat, just lean gains. Perhaps if you try a different routine and shock the system you might have better gains naturally. Its not worth risking your job over.

·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bettyboo said:
Hi there do you get tested on the rigs for steroids, being that the H & S is so strict??

You can tweak your diet and training regime, you neednt put on fat, just lean gains. Perhaps if you try a different routine and shock the system you might have better gains naturally. Its not worth risking your job over.
No only get tested when doing medical(every 4 years)Its would be near impossible to get them out their, such a small space we live in it would get noticed,share cabins with people you dont know.

·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
green19210 said:
Most will say if you think you have got too much fat then thats probs the best place to start before you get on the gear. However if thats the road your looking at then i would surgest if you can get hold of it some turinabol with a good clean diet.

It's got little sides compaired to the rest of them and should be good for a first cycle. Your looking at 6 weeks at 60-80mg.

There is also everyones friend dianabol which is a good oral. has a few more side effects to worry about however but still with a good clean diet, should be a winner. Id say IMO 6 weeks at 30mg a day.

On the liver subject, that seems to be abit of a debate on here by the looks of it. I use them because it gives me peice of mind but many say they don't work...thats up to you really.

Id look at someone else for PCT advise because im still unsure whether its needed in low doses, so hopefully someone else can help you with that.

Hope that helps abit
When i google dianabol it gives me sites that are sponsors on here,however it seems to be selling it in a herbal form.

I take it this is not what im looking for.

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
With a good food plan, training programme and cardio you can get great results.

Stick with the above for a good six months and if your strict with yourself concerning the above you will see great results.

Then after consider taking something like Tbol or Anavar.

·
4,145 Posts
What im saying is, change your diet and training routine, shock your system with exercises and sets that your body is not used to. :) Then you might see a difference without having to take orals or anything else, seen as you have only been training seriously for 18 months :) It might save you some money too ;)

If you post your diet and training routine up, then we would have a better idea of what you are doing, and what changes you could make so you could make improvements. :)

·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bettyboo said:
What im saying is, change your diet and training routine, shock your system with exercises and sets that your body is not used to. :) Then you might see a difference without having to take orals or anything else, seen as you have only been training seriously for 18 months :) It might save you some money too ;)

If you post your diet and training routine up, then we would have a better idea of what you are doing, and what changes you could make so you could make improvements. :)
Seems like good advice,might give it 6 months with a new programme and see.

Thanks to all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.