UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick of going to meet someone I have never spoke to. On the back of a word of mouth recommendation.

So first time hgh Egypt chemist novo Nordic yellow blue pens. Manufactured Sweden, perfect emailed novo Sweden batch numbers were real

second time hgh simplexxx checked batch "fake"shifty plastic glassy pen type, had a sticky clear label. Kicked off with supplier said you could be selling bleach are you mental. "Didn't go down well"oddly gave the money back.

Third time tried var euro p€€€€ mar yea cheap wini var 10mg horrible stuff ****ed with my natty so bad.

Searched eroids looks dodgy, see a few more cranks a certain gyms, try this blend rip blend, had 3 mixes of test f**k that 150mg bollocks, that will make you sick if you dosed at that level. Crazy. So must be a shitty Chinese powder bathtub gear, aliba supplied powder Asda oil. Let's play compound pharma in my mothers kitchen.

Visit to endo over 3 years 12 months apart 4 tests:

9.4 nmol 9.1, 10.1 finally after cleaning up training and keeping away from badness, Squats, compound exercise, ginger supposed to work lots of milk, got some natty back 14.2 doctor sent me away he said if you want more do what it is your already doing, if it's low again after 12 months we will talk then. He also said me personally if I wasn't a doc and was abusing anything he said it would be hcg. He new I was after trt. Nhs by the way. There. Not stupid hence the 9 plus years studying and massive student debts.

So anyway ****ed off with fake gear, I want to try hcg test it after 12 months see if my natty is good. Problem is were do we find someone legit. I would like to say well done to the fakers they are so good making bent gear it makes me wonder if I should join in the fun. Even the street suppliers are ****ed so as a buyer what chance you got of getting proper gear, truth is this is reserved for body building. The cost of real is so sky high it's stupid, fake gear works but will I f**k put that kitchen lab cooked oil in my body, honestly I see guys that look ripped to f**k getting liver checked, when on my travels to real trt that failed attempts, guys that tell me they need medication for life or they will die of liver failure or kidney failure, guys that look supper healthy ****ed more than a life long alcoholic, telling me about the jaundice, and pissing blood, pharma has side effects so I wonder what amazing sides kitchen bake has, so if anyone wants to pm me please feel free suppliers I have come across are wank. No offence to the dealers of the world. Just want quality I don't buy fake clothes so why drugs. Rant over:)

·
Newbie Trainer
688 Posts
I am sick of going to meet someone I have never spoke to. On the back of a word of mouth recommendation.

So first time hgh Egypt chemist novo Nordic yellow blue pens. Manufactured Sweden, perfect emailed novo Sweden batch numbers were real

second time hgh simplexxx checked batch "fake"shifty plastic glassy pen type, had a sticky clear label. Kicked off with supplier said you could be selling bleach are you mental. "Didn't go down well"oddly gave the money back.

Third time tried var euro p€€€€ mar yea cheap wini var 10mg horrible stuff ****ed with my natty so bad.

Searched eroids looks dodgy, see a few more cranks a certain gyms, try this blend rip blend, had 3 mixes of test f**k that 150mg bollocks, that will make you sick if you dosed at that level. Crazy. So must be a shitty Chinese powder bathtub gear, aliba supplied powder Asda oil. Let's play compound pharma in my mothers kitchen.

Visit to endo over 3 years 12 months apart 4 tests:

9.4 nmol 9.1, 10.1 finally after cleaning up training and keeping away from badness, Squats, compound exercise, ginger supposed to work lots of milk, got some natty back 14.2 doctor sent me away he said if you want more do what it is your already doing, if it's low again after 12 months we will talk then. He also said me personally if I wasn't a doc and was abusing anything he said it would be hcg. He new I was after trt. Nhs by the way. There. Not stupid hence the 9 plus years studying and massive student debts.

So anyway ****ed off with fake gear, I want to try hcg test it after 12 months see if my natty is good. Problem is were do we find someone legit. I would like to say well done to the fakers they are so good making bent gear it makes me wonder if I should join in the fun. Even the street suppliers are ****ed so as a buyer what chance you got of getting proper gear, truth is this is reserved for body building. The cost of real is so sky high it's stupid, fake gear works but will I f**k put that kitchen lab cooked oil in my body, honestly I see guys that look ripped to f**k getting liver checked, when on my travels to real trt that failed attempts, guys that tell me they need medication for life or they will die of liver failure or kidney failure, guys that look supper healthy ****ed more than a life long alcoholic, telling me about the jaundice, and pissing blood, pharma has side effects so I wonder what amazing sides kitchen bake has, so if anyone wants to pm me please feel free suppliers I have come across are wank. No offence to the dealers of the world. Just want quality I don't buy fake clothes so why drugs. Rant over:)
Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
kinell, you on tren ?? errr mtren and tren ??? i never had a problem in 1 1/2 years m8, ordered all my gear online ,
Proper lucky if true, you've ordered from anonymous online sources for that long and never had one bit of underdosed or a blend of cheaper compounds...TTM where the levels aren't what the label claims...always easy to notice? Oxy's or Dbol's that are a reasonable %age Methyl...not easy to notice...not saying you're bullsh*ttin (genuinely) but you've only been doing gear 1.5 yrs and you'd notice all these?

Altho OP, wtf is the thought that went through my mind reading that, understand your frustration with bunk gear but UGL HGH is just a f*cking nightmare. You've probably pinned plenty of HCG if you've been trying your luck with UGL HGH (or 'cheap price' pharma HGH...which isn't something that exists).

·
Gym Addict
1,670 Posts
I read every review on gear m8, on here and other forums, read what was classed as the dogs danglies, I got it right most of the time, odd time I never noticed any effect , but as you said I was a n00b at it, but I still did ok, even hgh I got was spot on (ansomone) , through reading what was best product at that time. So it can be done even by a n00b ,

What's with all the rage on here today ??

ps who mentioned dbol, , only Oxys I got was androlics through reading what was good , and they were
This was supposed to have a quote in post, but for some reason ipad don't like this quote button

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I read every review on gear m8, on here and other forums, read what was classed as the dogs danglies, I got it right most of the time, odd time I never noticed any effect , but as you said I was a n00b at it, but I still did ok, even hgh I got was spot on (ansomone) , through reading what was best product at that time. So it can be done even by a n00b ,

What's with all the rage on here today ??

ps who mentioned dbol, , only Oxys I got was androlics through reading what was good , and they were
Strange day for posts. And responses. Agreed. You were lucky, but then research goes a long-way. So many guys base their opinion on a new lab on the packaging its scary. Or just hearsay.

Re the Dbols, Oxy's, the one's people are after are British Dispensary Anabol or Androlics or Body Research Danabol's Blue Hearts. Problem is, there's a little mini industry in Eastern Euopre producing fakes. I've posted this pic quite a bit so it'll get a few yawns but the problem is the packaging is so f*cking well copied you wouldn't know til you say the tabs (fakes are crumbly generally) and the injectibiles, well look at TRT Lifters Unigen thread in Steroid Photos...you'd have to be from Thailand to see that as fake or used the genuine article before. That pic:

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strange day for posts. And responses. Agreed. You were lucky, but then research goes a long-way. So many guys base their opinion on a new lab on the packaging its scary. Or just hearsay.

Re the Dbols, Oxy's, the one's people are after are British Dispensary Anabol or Androlics or Body Research Danabol's Blue Hearts. Problem is, there's a little mini industry in Eastern Euopre producing fakes. I've posted this pic quite a bit so it'll get a few yawns but the problem is the packaging is so f*cking well copied you wouldn't know til you say the tabs (fakes are crumbly generally) and the injectibiles, well look at TRT Lifters Unigen thread in Steroid Photos...you'd have to be from Thailand to see that as fake or used the genuine article before. That pic:

View attachment 115948
Thank you for your posts, as Jason states trusting bro science these so called labs, can we honestly trust the underground world, we all know a street drug can be cut for profit, why would you think the underground powders for test are treated differently, if anyone is fortunate enough to send orals, some oils, to Cambridge uni for testing they might do it for free. Out of respect for your health. You wouldn't touch it, One word google it "transport vein" say you get tommy from China to send you his powder and you get some glass bottles with rubber stumper, the rubber alone can perish into the bottle tinny particals of toxic hydroxyanisole carcinogen, endocrine toxicant being pulled into the needle ready for a fresh ass cheek.

All that s**t just in the bottle but who cares it has a hologram printed, I could go on for days. But it's nice to find out I am wasting time trying to find a real source a common supplier will tell you Lilly made it, or that his mother is 90 and she's alive.

You pin sure it's less toxic but in the end the vein Cary's the toxic mess direct to the liver. I dabbled carefully and my balls shut down, even on shifty gear. I wouldn't chance it again.

Hcg or trt from a doc for me even if I need to pay for shared care, if anyone was thinking about getting proper trt for-physiological dosages not supper nhs will see you just go in after cycle no pct get bloods done tell them you feel like s**t but wear baggy clothes don't show gains or make it clear you have used or they will treat you for enlarged prostate and all kinds worth a try low t is low t and I would rather get my s**t from a doctor reading what you kind people have posted. Comments are so evident be carful what drug dealers tell you it's not always true.

·
Meat Free Malitia
15,141 Posts
Some people are just suckers for fake gear. Or cry bunk gear even when it's not.

Rip Blend that is 3 types of test at 150mg which would make you sick at that level?

Here we have somebody that has no idea what he is talkinabout.

·
Gym Addict
2,100 Posts
Some people are just suckers for fake gear. Or cry bunk gear even when it's not.

Rip Blend that is 3 types of test at 150mg which would make you sick at that level?

Here we have somebody that has no idea what he is talkinabout.
There's plenty of bunk and fake out there as well as plenty of ppl on bunk or underdosed who cant even tell they are

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.