UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
B|GJOE said:
You mean you don't like an ass that looks like it will rip your dick off and chew it up like munching a carrot:confused1:
HAHA! Must confess, the thought of it ripping my nob off wasnt the first, but now you mention it, you can add fear in also.

I tried zooming in to the image as its not the best shot. Just like the fuller look i think.
 

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
Joined
·
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1Tonne said:
HAHA! Must confess, the thought of it ripping my nob off wasnt the first, but now you mention it, you can add fear in also.

I tried zooming in to the image as its not the best shot. Just like the fuller look i think.
Zooming into what? may i ask, it's naked mans bum ffs. PMSL:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
B|GJOE said:
Zooming into what? may i ask, it's naked mans bum ffs. PMSL:D
lol, you love to make things difficult. With the lighting as it is, it makes half his body look extremely shredded, and the other half not. So zooming in to try and make it out more. But to no avail. If you wish to further your personal ****-erotica at my expense, then feel free :tongue: . No intention to offend, merely saying the picture does not look right and i would assume it to be the lighting.

Plus...why not zoom when you got the option :thumbup1:
 

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
Joined
·
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1Tonne said:
lol, you love to make things difficult. With the lighting as it is, it makes half his body look extremely shredded, and the other half not. So zooming in to try and make it out more. But to no avail. If you wish to further your personal ****-erotica at my expense, then feel free :tongue: . No intention to offend, merely saying the picture does not look right and i would assume it to be the lighting.

Plus...why not zoom when you got the option :thumbup1:
The reason it looks this way is because of the pose he is doing. He is pressing his hands on his thigh which brings out definition in the lower back. Not many people utilise this pose, kind of a little secret. I use it when I compete, usually before a lat spread, bring the elbows back and squeeze the back then press hands on thigh to show christmas tree in lower back, then boom! Lat spread.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
B|GJOE said:
The reason it looks this way is because of the pose he is doing. He is pressing his hands on his thigh which brings out definition in the lower back. Not many people utilise this pose, kind of a little secret. I use it when I compete, usually before a lat spread, bring the elbows back and squeeze the back then press hands on thigh to show christmas tree in lower back, then boom! Lat spread.
Now the picture makes more sense. I shall return my screen to its normal size before the angry anus scars my eyes.

Thanks Joe.
 

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
Joined
·
1,345 Posts
Amazing condition......I have seen Lindsey compete a couple of times in the last couple of years....he is a regular customer of Showtan (www.showtan.co.uk) its the best condition I have seen him in in that time.

:thumb: :thumb :
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top