UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Put in 110%
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all!

Just a lil thread to try and find out of any shows coming up soon! me and my dad have been traveling arround watching a few shows with a bloke from our gym Dave Steele, would like to try and find out of any shows that are going to be taking place in the near future that i could go and watch! im from blackpool so would go as far as say a three hour drive?

Thanks

Alex

G

·
hey mate dont know the full listings but they will be on the web, there is the hercules in sussex on 26th october, or of course the british finals which is next weekend in nottingham i think, also i think the natural finals are pretty soon...

when you gonna compete then, you obviously got the buzz for it. go for it there is nothing like it mate

·
Put in 110%
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PompyMan said:
hey mate dont know the full listings but they will be on the web, there is the hercules in sussex on 26th october, or of course the british finals which is next weekend in nottingham i think, also i think the natural finals are pretty soon...

when you gonna compete then, you obviously got the buzz for it. go for it there is nothing like it mate
Mate , training is the first thing i think about when i wake up these days! its crazy something has got me hooked on it! its the best thing i think ive ever done was join the gym! the changes its made to my lifestyle when i think about what i used to do haha get up eat rubish and sit and play on computer game, would like to compete next year but dont think id be ready realy and im going to stay away from gear for now as gains are going realy well at the min, got some cheeky veins on the chest now.

Will look on the net for the shows, cheers matey.

G

·
Alex - there is nothing better than a bodybuilding show to get you in the mood. as for training/gear you have the right attitude about both, no point using gear if you are gaining well naturally... then the option is always there one day.

Beans - definately see you at the hercules I am going with littleluke and probably see you at the stars of tomorrow as well.

·
Watch out, I'm coming..
1,546 Posts
PompyMan said:
Alex - there is nothing better than a bodybuilding show to get you in the mood. as for training/gear you have the right attitude about both, no point using gear if you are gaining well naturally... then the option is always there one day.

Beans - definately see you at the hercules I am going with littleluke and probably see you at the stars of tomorrow as well.
Yeah dude, would be great!

A friend of mine is competeing at the Stars of Tomorrow, Hope its a good show.

·
Put in 110%
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sofresh said:
hey I have to agree alex, push the gear off as long as you can , and gain naturally...very smart move my friend
Cheers buddie, the gains are going well now i know they maybe would be enhanced slightly with gear, but im happy as i am plus at 17 i have parents issue.

G

·
alex my old dear found out i took gear last week and she gave me a right old lecture..... im 23 ffs!!!!!

anyway i just listened to her going on about mood swings and 'all drugs lead to heroin' lol..... at the end i said .... ' look mum, i appreciate your views, if i ever do anything to upset you due to steroids i will come straight off them, but i am my own man and i will make my own decisions in life be they right or wrong'...... and she just said 'fair enough'

·
Put in 110%
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PompyMan said:
alex my old dear found out i took gear last week and she gave me a right old lecture..... im 23 ffs!!!!!

anyway i just listened to her going on about mood swings and 'all drugs lead to heroin' lol..... at the end i said .... ' look mum, i appreciate your views, if i ever do anything to upset you due to steroids i will come straight off them, but i am my own man and i will make my own decisions in life be they right or wrong'...... and she just said 'fair enough'
yeh thats what its all about you hear of so many poeple our age who take them and do it all wrong which does lead to it messing up there body , but if your going to do it right then its only going to enhance your performance... you see many poeple out there maybe our parents included who dont actualy know anyhting about them and just have this bad image of them... i shouldnt be so bad as my dad into training hard anyway.

·
Southern softie!!!
219 Posts
inked.gif?dateline=1223499296

reputation_green.gif

Hercules Muscle 2008

Hercules Muscle 2008

is very proud to announce the UKBFF MR HERCULES on Sunday 26th October 2008. The show will be in accordance with UKBFF rules and will be the first qualifier for the 2009 UKBFF British Finals.

After the success of Muscle Mayhem we will be returning to the exclusive Lakeside Country Club, Surrey. Be assured that this will be more spectacular than ever as our support and ideals continue to explode.

Lakeside is in Frimley in surrey

tickets can be purchased on the door or @ lakeside country webby, £17.50 on door

£18.50 with credit card......
www.lakesidecomplex.com

Wharf Rd

Frimley Green, Camberley, GU16 6PT

01252 836464

1 - 14 of 14 Posts