UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl

i have really wide shoulders naturally, im starting to gain some good muscle on them, when i stretch etc or work out, they look even wider, i look really good for it, but when i relax, they seem to lean in towards my chest...

its as if my back is not strong anough to take the weight so it lets them lean in...

i feel a bit awkward when i start streching in the middle of morrisions or asda... i look a bit of a clown...

any tips to straighten them out???

cheers

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Bent over rows

Deadlifts

Pull ups

Make sure you have good form / full range of motion :thumbup1:

I know someone who had this but he only trained his chest and never his back :laugh:

I guess its some kind of muscle inbalance and your chest shoulders are pulling in?

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GymMad said:
Bent over rows

Deadlifts

Pull ups

Make sure you have good form / full range of motion :thumbup1:

I know someone who had this but he only trained his chest and never his back :laugh:

I guess its some kind of muscle inbalance and your chest shoulders are pulling in?
could you also explain the bent over rows please?

cheers

*reps*

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
Barker said:
if you don't know what a bent over row is, you're definately doing something wrong
Maybe he is just starting out so does not know certain exercises and how to do them, what better place to come for advice (well from some of us) :cursing:

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Muscle imbalances, this is why for every pushing motion I like to do a pull

Shoulder press - pull up

Bench - Bent row

etc etc

I had a mate who for years hardly worked his back now his shoulder pops out like Mel Gibsons in Lethal weapon lol

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dagman72 said:
Maybe he is just starting out so does not know certain exercises and how to do them, what better place to come for advice (well from some of us) :cursing:
well i have been training for nearly 12 months now, got my BF from 25% down to 14% so i feel im in a good position to start body building...

im just trying to gain as mush info as i can... cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.