UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, last time i was on here i organised a cycle of tbol, and my pct of clomid, everything arrived but they arived at a time when i wasnt in a good place due to personal reasons so i delayed the cycle. im now in a good place with myself but have not been attending they gym due to me having absolutley zero money, im living at home and my mam and dad so no need for rent, and they get my food. so i have plenty of food and already had my stuff needed for the cycle but is it worth a cycle when im not at the gym but working out using a pull up par i have and a punch bag, plus running sprints, buckets of paint anything i can get a old of really

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
warren_b said:
hey guys, last time i was on here i organised a cycle of tbol, and my pct of clomid, everything arrived but they arived at a time when i wasnt in a good place due to personal reasons so i delayed the cycle. im now in a good place with myself but have not been attending they gym due to me having absolutley zero money, im living at home and my mam and dad so no need for rent, and they get my food. so i have plenty of food and already had my stuff needed for the cycle but is it worth a cycle when im not at the gym but working out using a pull up par i have and a punch bag, plus running sprints, buckets of paint anything i can get a old of really
I'm amazed, please mate, forget the steroids.

If you want to look good and build some muscle go to the gym, if you can't afford to go to the gym, get a job, not flaming you mate but this is a very serious decision, we aren't talking protein powder, were talking drugs, drugs that can have serious side effects.

TBH, you need to forget about steroids and concentrate on training in the gym, it's not difficult to do, if you are serious enough to want it, you'll do it.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I think a common misconception is that steroids will make you grow muscles.

Because they are illegal the information about them is hard to find, its hard to verify if the information is correct and views often wildly differ.

I'm by no means an expert but I think its fair to say that diet and hard work in the gym makes muscles, steroids as with any supplement can help but are useless without the diet and hard work.

I remember a guy years ago that we used to drink with taking Dbol, it was the early 90's and he ate buckets of food and buckets of Dbol but never went near a gym. Then complained that the dbol was crap and all it did was make him fat.

All the advice I've been given, that I think is prudent to pass on, is that you should have a reasonable diet, a good training regime and then and only then should you be taking the steroids.

Finding out which steroid is best to take and PCT information is then another whole new chapter and one I'm just trying to find out about myself.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
Another thing you can do while you're waiting for gym access is utilise the things you have around you.

I suffer the same problem with gym access but not through financial issues, mine is work related and I'm often stuck in some jungle for weeks on end. I did quite a lot of research into training from just whats at hand, obviously you can't really make any gains but you can at least keep a maintenance programme running.

We wrap a case of water in a towel and do curls, or even make a loop out of something and hook it round your leg and just curl the weight of your leg. Pull ups on a door frame, dips on stair bannisters etc.

If you're not working then most gyms offer an unemployed discount, I know the JJB gym back home offer a real good deal to people on income support, some single parents my missus knows get it almost free - in fact the dole dossers seem to be the main clients during the day.

Look for a YMCA gym and speak to them, some of my mates coming out of prison had nothing but after a word with the YMCA bloke they got a membership for a nominal joining fee (£10 or something) and one even ended up with a job there.

Ignore the guys who'll flame you for the questions, I'm guessing some of them also made mistakes with the gear when they were starting out.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
harryblue said:
If you're not working then most gyms offer an unemployed discount, I know the JJB gym back home offer a real good deal to people on income support, some single parents my missus knows get it almost free - in fact the dole dossers seem to be the main clients during the day.
I can indeed confirm that JJB will take all and sundry - dole scabs, schoolkids, immensely fat bastards - the lot - all for next to nothing, while the rest of us have to pay our way :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts