UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm 20yo, 6'0 and weigh 130kg/286lbs, I have no idea what my body fat percentage is but it is nothing less than 35% or maybe higher. I don't really have a clue about my metabolism If I'd have to guess I'd say its s**t and I gain weight really easily and its tough for me to keep weight off. Long-story short I need to get down to 95-100kg by the end of May and latest early June. The gyms aren't open, I have an indoor exercise bike, a barbell with 40-50kg I think, and a big backyard where I can sprint/run do burpees etc.

I don't have any health issues, which is surprising since I've been overweight since I was 15-16. Yeah I sometimes gets gassed quickly but no Asthma or any medical condition. I have decided to take Clenbuterol (40ug) and T3 Citomed (50Mcg) both from Balkan Pharmacies. I don't really know what dosage I'll take need to research that and along with what frequency. I want to ask is this stuff even going to help me in my weight loss and fat loss? I heard its more effective for people who are 12-14% bf and need to push themselves under 10%. But I don't see why it wouldn't help me or at least aid me in any way. And I'd also like to know what sort of frequency I should take the Clen + T3 in and how I should increase the dosage, are my goals realistic to lose 30-35kg by May. What sort of excersies should I do at home with the equipment I've listed, should I priorities Cardio or weight training or keep a balance.

I appreciate any and all feedback given to me on this topic :) Oh and I would also like to know can I build muscle at the same time or take Steroids like Tren or Winstrol (please if I'm horribly wrong with the names don't crucify me) But you get what I mean steroids that will allow faster muscle growth etc in conjunction with the Clen and T3, what do I have to look out for etc. I am willing to sort my diet out and do the work, just want all the information I can get, I'm not doing any fancy diet, just low carbs, low fat and high protein, oh and I'm thinking about intermittent fasting because I don't have breakfast anyway, so I was thinking of just having dinner and no snacks until then. Is that stupid to do while taking roids? Or am I good?

Anyway thank you for reading!

·
Super Moderator
12,951 Posts
Glanced over and saw 130kg, 35% body fat, clen and t3

100% you should NOT be using any of these drugs.

If you cannot diet down from 130kg naturally then all the drugs are going to do is add systemic stress on top of whats already being caused by weighing 130kg and do very little to your already sky high BMR.

1. Monitor you calories for a week on myfitnesspal
2. Add all the calories for the week together at the end
3. Subtract 10% and divide by 7, That's your new daily allowance
4. Weigh yourself weekly and any time your weight loss stalls drop another 10% from each day (if your daily allowance is 5000kcal and your weight loss stalls, you drop to 4600kcal ect)

I wouldn't even be too concerned with macros at this stage, just eat a decent amount of protein for satiety.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Have you made any effort to track what calories you are currently eating ?

Not by guessing but with "my fitness pal" or similar ?

Do you actually do any exercise weights/cardio at the moment ?

What is it you are working towards at that date ?

Harsh drugs in your current condition could be dangerous.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
you need to eat less and exercise more

there is no secret pill combo to lose weight, it's down to will power and commitment

as said above monitor the calorie intake and eat somewhat clean and you should have no problem shedding weight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm 20yo, 6'0 and weigh 130kg/286lbs, I have no idea what my body fat percentage is but it is nothing less than 35% or maybe higher. I don't really have a clue about my metabolism If I'd have to guess I'd say its s**t and I gain weight really easily and its tough for me to keep weight off. Long-story short I need to get down to 95-100kg by the end of May and latest early June. The gyms aren't open, I have an indoor exercise bike, a barbell with 40-50kg I think, and a big backyard where I can sprint/run do burpees etc.

I don't have any health issues, which is surprising since I've been overweight since I was 15-16. Yeah I sometimes gets gassed quickly but no Asthma or any medical condition. I have decided to take Clenbuterol (40ug) and T3 Citomed (50Mcg) both from Balkan Pharmacies. I don't really know what dosage I'll take need to research that and along with what frequency. I want to ask is this stuff even going to help me in my weight loss and fat loss? I heard its more effective for people who are 12-14% bf and need to push themselves under 10%. But I don't see why it wouldn't help me or at least aid me in any way. And I'd also like to know what sort of frequency I should take the Clen + T3 in and how I should increase the dosage, are my goals realistic to lose 30-35kg by May. What sort of excersies should I do at home with the equipment I've listed, should I priorities Cardio or weight training or keep a balance.

I appreciate any and all feedback given to me on this topic :) Oh and I would also like to know can I build muscle at the same time or take Steroids like Tren or Winstrol (please if I'm horribly wrong with the names don't crucify me) But you get what I mean steroids that will allow faster muscle growth etc in conjunction with the Clen and T3, what do I have to look out for etc. I am willing to sort my diet out and do the work, just want all the information I can get, I'm not doing any fancy diet, just low carbs, low fat and high protein, oh and I'm thinking about intermittent fasting because I don't have breakfast anyway, so I was thinking of just having dinner and no snacks until then. Is that stupid to do while taking roids? Or am I good?

You could start running, no equipment needed except maybe a decent pair of running trainers. Walk 5k, you should be able to do this in around an hour, next day try to get 59 minutes, next day try to get 58:30 minutes. Try to knock off some time every day. By a month you'd probably be able to run it in 50 minutes, 2 months 40-45 minutes and so on. I started like this and within 4 months I was running it in under 30 minutes. Pair this with a healthy diet and the weight will fall off. You will also probably get addicted to the endorphin rush too and will want to run all the time.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Glanced over and saw 130kg, 35% body fat, clen and t3

100% should you NOT be using any of these drugs.

If you cannot diet down from 130kg naturally then all the drugs are going to do is add systemic stress on top of whats already being caused by weighing 130kg and do very little to your already sky high BMR.

1. Monitor you calories for a week on myfitnesspal
2. Add all the calories for the week together at the end
3. Subtract 10% and divide by 7, That's your new daily allowance
4. Weigh yourself weekly and any time your weight loss stalls drop another 10% from each day (if your daily allowance is 5000kcal and your weight loss stalls, you drop to 4600kcal ect)

I wouldn't even be too concerned with macros at this stage, just eat a decent amount of protein for satiety.
@Stefanein please please please Listen to @swole troll it will save you a LOT of wasted time looking for what you think you want when he's just provided EVERYTHING you NEED.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
You want to lose 35kg by the end of may? Get real mate honestly. You don't need the drugs mate. You need to eat less and move far far more.

Start addressing the issues In your diet cutting out rubbish and alcoholic drinks plus any sugary drinks if your consuming them. Walk, walk and walk more. Start to try incorporating running in. The first 10kg should fall off you then you can worry when weight stalls about beginning to track calories.

you do not need them drugs the will do more bad than good at your weight and experience

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Not sure why you need to lose it by a certain date? Is it an operation?

You need to focus less on short term goals IMO and focus more on changing your lifestyle long term.

Drugs are a short term fix and won't help you anyway.

Change your lifestyle mate. You'll look and feel miles better.

Start eating less and walking more now. When the gyms open you could get yourself in and do some core exercises, squats deadlines etc.

But at the least you need to be eating less, healthier and moving more from now on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found intermittent fasting the best way to drop weight quickly and at your size you should see it go before your eyes.

Ex obese person btw, heaviest at 145kg currently sat at 90kg.

Any questions I can try to help.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Hello everyone,

You've been fat your whole life. It won't be easy to drop 35kg whatever you take. Pretty much impossible in 3 months even if you stop eating entirely. Get real. It's gonna take a lot longer. Sounds like you don't/didn't even go to the gym. We know you have no clue about proper nutrition. Only a complete idiot would take drugs at this stage. Nothing is gonna happen overnight. If you can consistently drop half a kilo a week you would be doing well. Even that is probably not going to happen.

I would do intermittent fasting and focus on weight training if I was you. It makes counting calories and under eating easier. Throw in or increase cardio when weight loss starts to slow down and you don't want to lower your calories further.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.