UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know about this? Seems like it's 'sold out' everywhere I know of...which is a PITA as I need to stock up...

Are Prochem mixing new batches/gone on holiday to Hawaii?

·
Banned
893 Posts
musio said:
Anybody know about this? Seems like it's 'sold out' everywhere I know of...which is a PITA as I need to stock up...

Are Prochem mixing new batches/gone on holiday to Hawaii?
Yes mate iv been trying aswell however they have none anywhere.

Apparently Lixus could be bringing some out?

·
Gym Addict
298 Posts
Ive been searching everywhere for this myself, only place i found was a ridiculous price plus ive neer used them before. Anyone any ideas why theres a shortage?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
well wen i use to run equitest at 2ml a week and it would send my blood pressure through the roof lifts would go through the roof daily nose bleeds 3 times a day

then go to running 10ml in a week and feel nothing somethings not right

·
Gym Addict
258 Posts
shame about it, the stuff i used was really good (EQ)

But cant seem to find anyone stocking it anymore, was nice too as its like 300mg and made anything else i was taking painless so was nice in that respect too

G

·
\ said:
well wen i use to run equitest at 2ml a week and it would send my blood pressure through the roof lifts would go through the roof daily nose bleeds 3 times a day

then go to running 10ml in a week and feel nothing somethings not right
With out a doubt something is wrong not questioning that in the slightest mate, but could this not just be a **** up at the lab?

Why does it automatically mean there faked?

Never really hear of ugl labs gettin faked tbh do you?

Why only prochem? There is a few other reasonably high profile labs out there.

Sounds like a very elaborate cover up.

Doubtfully many/any people on here have direct contact with the lab it's self so I wonder where all the info comes from.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
well stuff thats tidy

course labs are faked

look at apex come out top draw stop then there was just bunk around

look at hygetropin gh atm no 200iu boxes about all the new batches ppl aint getting nothing off dutch scott said he run a 100iu box about a month ago and got nothing from it so did i

steroids these days are a huge market bigger than cocaine the lot and these types of dealers are the ones getting involved cos they have the money and want more

they will spend silly money on packaging and use very lil in the compound

G

·
\ said:
i no up bristol way they still got good pro chem and i believe young jordan on here uses it

i can get pro chem off a source but dont rate it
Im from Bristol mate.

Do see it floating about but it's got a bit of a bad rep, far better labs about.

I don't belive they were faked just another lab down the pan.

·
Gym Addict
258 Posts
i understand the need for the faking GH as thats where the money is, and if you were to be faking products, but im very doubtful if any UK ugl has been faked in terms of your bread and butter type products.

i think the whole fake thing leaks out for a 'underdosed' cover up personally or when a lab has turned to **** and is ripping off its resellers or customers direct.

You buy bunk gear once, it doesnt work, your not gonna go back and buy more are you?

I mean, ive never seen on any forum a vial that looked completly unlike any other PC vial thats doing the rounds (bar obviously when a lab changes packaging etc)

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
what do you or i no mate its beyond us

personally i no what i no from around here

pro chem was good here now its crap

only thing i would buy atm thats around here is zaralone international and zmrc

dont rate oxide, mazatek, or genepharm and thats all thats around here

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.