UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I work away on a 2 month rotation. Continuing a cycle while at work isn’t an option and recently I have run Dbol only cycles for 6 weeks (30-50mg PD) with no PCT. I have done well on this with little sides and good results.

Would I benefit from running test with the Dbol? And at what dose? Again it would have to be a 6 - 7 week cycle max. And would/what PCT would be advised? I have read a few posts that it would not be required for a short cycle?

cheers for any help

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
As @Dr_Strong has mentioned, use test prop with it 100mg EOD with 30-50mg dbol a day would be way better then dbol alone, and for whoever told you not to pct for short cycles is bad advice, you may get away with it the first few times but the more you do eventually you'll struggle to recover natty levels, bare in mind adding test with your dbol will cause e2 to rocket so keep an ai on hand like arimidex at say 0.25-0.5mg 2-3 times a week, 6-7 weeks of that will work, ideally 8 but you'll do fine, take HCG in your last 5 weeks of the cycle at 1000iu a week split into 2 shots, then after your last pin run clomid at 50mg a day for 4 weeks then give yourself a further few months to properly recover.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies lads. I’ll go with the test prop @ 100mg EOD and get the PCT meds.

Im tempted to run Anavar instead of the Dbol. I’d prefer a drier look. Would this be a good way to go?
I have the test sorted. could someone pm advice on Dbol/anavar please?

Cheers Again

·
Looking Freaky
2,849 Posts
Thanks for the replies lads. I’ll go with the test prop @ 100mg EOD and get the PCT meds.

Im tempted to run Anavar instead of the Dbol. I’d prefer a drier look. Would this be a good way to go?
I have the test sorted. could someone pm advice on Dbol/anavar please?

Cheers Again
test and Anavar or test and winstrol would be a good shout

1 - 5 of 5 Posts