UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick one, i have been shaving my head with a razor for a while now and every now an then, today especially, it comes up with loads of red blotches. i have been using olive oil to ease the dry skin but although the redness goes down a little, it is still there. anyone else get this??

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Try letting the hair grow slightly longer each time, shaving when it's too short can cos me to come out in this rash however i never get it anymore as i always let the hair grow that little bit longer.

·
Newbie Trainer
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i used to use clippers all the time but i really like that close shave. may have to go back though if it continues, maybe give it a break for a couple of weeks and then start afresh. maybe its just some of us have more sensitive skin. it has cleared up a little, everytime i come out of the shower i cover it in olive oil, it does make your head look a little shiny though.

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
i always get a shaving rash on my face. the only advice i can give is to use a fresh disposable razor every time you shave and rinse will cold water to close your pores. dont know if the same applies to shaving your head- but its worth a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.